Question for our goldestmember?

RedZone

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 3:03 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Most teams avoid IMG, Trust me. They're the most difficult team to find games for. You can't blame STA being from the same state. If I were the STA AD or HC, I wouldn't play them either. Rather than criticize STA, its best to just commend and respect those confident teams that have the courage to schedule IMG. 

I just figured it was STA's "block" (state of Florida) so to say and now there's a new kid on the "block" talking shit and flexin' muscle. 

You would think STA, w/ the roster of stars they have, would want to make a statement by specifically playing them.

Does anyone actually think IMG would blowout STA???  I don't.

22 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

That may have been in reference to their very weak in state schedule.......Also, up to the time they played DBP, who with mediocre teams beat them twice and held that juggernaut scoring machine,loaded with D- 1's to about 8 points, STA was very selective about who and where they played...Since 1958 DBP is 37-18-1 and averaged 25 pts per game while said opposition averaged 15... No great but pretty good...

Not so much on the schedule but their in-state schedule could be better/stronger for a top-flight football private school.