Another officer down in NorCal....

NorCalRuss

7 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Of course, because one piece of shit exists, then that must mean they all are.  Makes total logical and statistical sense.  I'm with you on this. 

This guy should’ve been deported with previous crimes and being known gang member. Being it’s California and SB 54, Law enforcement can’t turn over these criminals to immigration agencies for deportation. 

There have been 6 other arrests in this case to go with suspected killer. None of the 6 are in the country legally. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

This guy should’ve been deported with previous crimes and being known gang member. Being it’s California and SB 54, Law enforcement can’t turn over these criminals to immigration agencies for deportation. 

There have been 6 other arrests in this case to go with suspected killer. None of the 6 are in the country legally. 

Any talk of rescinding or amending SB 54 in Cali since this horrendous act?

I can see the view that SB 54 keeps the work load for local law enforcement to a minimum by not asking them to aid the feds voluntarily, but it seems to keep the the feds and the local law enforcement agencies from working together to keep the bad guys off the streets.

This criminal should have been deported a long time ago if these agencies worked together.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ohio said:

Any talk of rescinding or amending SB 54 in Cali since this horrendous act?

I can see the view that SB 54 keeps the work load for local law enforcement to a minimum by not asking them to aid the feds voluntarily, but it seems to keep the the feds and the local law enforcement agencies from working together to keep the bad guys off the streets.

This criminal should have been deported a long time ago if these agencies worked together.

SB54 is supported by Democrats, therefore I doubt there’s a chance to change it here. As far as I know none of the top Democrats from California have even commented on RoNils death at the hands of an illegal immigrant as of yet. They damn sure had plenty to say about the 2 young children that recently passed away though. Why? Because it’s good for their politics....

• Like 2

On 12/28/2018 at 10:52 PM, NorCalRuss said:

First, RIP officer.  I hope his family is coping with this as best they can and I wish them the best in a very difficult time.  

That is not right.  No matter how one thinks of immigration, ALL people should agree that bad people should not be here.  I never understood how we can know about a criminal, catch that criminal, release that criminal (either here or Mexico) and just go about our business.  Imho, if we catch them, they should be put on a bus to the nearest jail of their country of origin.  Pretty simple.  

None of this should be confused with the desperate people and those seeking asylum who truly need help.

To all police officers, thank you and stay safe.  

• Like 2