A New Jersey question

whiteshoes

5 hours ago, SJR89 said:

ok young guy...get a clue...so when Northern highlands  wins their first  Group 3 state championship its means nothing......then get in to the TOC and lose ....your out of your mind....When did BC beat Delbarton ????  then went 20-1 in 2014 and lost to Delby...if they won the Non Public A state championships...are they not state champs......get a freaking clue...you come out hard on all these topics...did you ever play...compete ...win....the more you post the more you seem like a brat .....grow up.....

Yes I competed for many years in many different sports.

3 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

@Clueless..............this would be awesome SJR vs Park Ridge in TOC  R1 for football......idiot

Image result for remove head from ass meme

I didnt say every game would be amazing. Just like lacrosse not every game is great in the TOC but at least at the end we know who the state champ is....usually delbarton but there have been some upsets. 

I agree with GSB....there is absolutely no reason to "crown" 23 sectional champs. You cant have 23 school claiming a championship.