Chandler HC takes Arizona State RB Position

StingMan44

On 1/9/2019 at 12:09 PM, StingMan44 said:

I’m gonna guess way more than that. Arizona high schools don’t pay their HSFB coaches well. The vast majority are full time teachers as well.

I think thats how it is in most of the states. In texas even head coaches are teaches is smaller schools but in the bigger schools they usually serve as the school athletic directors as their job outside of coaching. The pay is obviously higher but all assistants do teach full time. Thats their first job then for coaching they just put it in as a bonus. Position coaches and o and d coordinators make anywhere from 5k to 40k on top of their teacher salary. The highest usually goes the coordinators ofcourse while most position coaches make at most 15k bonus

2 hours ago, Texasvic said:

I think thats how it is in most of the states. In texas even head coaches are teaches is smaller schools but in the bigger schools they usually serve as the school athletic directors as their job outside of coaching. The pay is obviously higher but all assistants do teach full time. Thats their first job then for coaching they just put it in as a bonus. Position coaches and o and d coordinators make anywhere from 5k to 40k on top of their teacher salary. The highest usually goes the coordinators ofcourse while most position coaches make at most 15k bonus

https://www.cusd80.com/cms/lib6/AZ01001175/Centricity/Domain/14/Coaching and Extra Curricular-Compensation 2015-16.pdf     As recently as 3 years ago...the stipend for the head varsity football coach at Chandler was between $3,200 and $4,200....when I said they don’t get paid well...I meant it.