Climate change? Global warming?

aZjimbo

15 hours ago, noonereal said:

seems no one in this administration knows what they are talking about

"OBie wiretapped me" now  has surreal meanings.... seemingly limitless in numbers

No more excuses for this NONSENSE. 

It is what it is, an irresponsible narcissist making decisions and forming opinions based on tabloid right wing media instead of our intelligence agencies.

This is pretty fuc%ed up people.

Right or left.

Nothing good can come of this.  

www.nytimes.com

Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates

By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDTMATTHEW ROSENBERGADAM GOLDMAN and MATT APUZZOJAN. 19, 2017

Paul Manafort, Donald J. Trump’s former campaign chairman, at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. CreditSam Hodgson for The New York Times

WASHINGTON — American law enforcement and intelligence agencies are examining intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, current and former senior American officials said.
The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit. The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said. One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House.

If I read this as Trump,  I would jump to such conclusions myself if I felt hounded by anti Trump groups.

I honestly feel like Clinton is kind on the outside but evil inside. Trump is greedy, but can show kindness to strangers at times. I'm pissed he doesn't seem to care so much about the environment, where Clinton would have at least kept the environmental progress Obama made in place. 

Yes, some of the coincidental deaths around certain Presidents might not have been as they were played out in the media.