Climate change? Global warming?

aZjimbo

It's George Bush's fault.

But fear not!  Al Gore and Leo DiCaprio are on their way to Europe in private jets to be whisked away in limousines to large meetings with world elites where they will eat lobster and discuss the crisis before adjourning to super yachts to cruise the Mediterranean while they recover from the emotionally draining experience.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about global warming is if you look at every city around the country and check the all time records for highs and lows they are randomly scattered through time. 

For example in Tampa the all time lowest temp recorded in March was 29 degrees back in 1980. 

But in 1949 it was the hottest recorded ever in the same timeframe in Tampa at 91 degrees. 

How is that possible? How can it be 91 degrees in 1949 and 29 degrees in 1980??? 

Screw global warming, it Seems like we are all gonna freeze to death!!!!

15 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Freakin.... 48 degrees.... 

It was warm a few days ago..... 

Now Im having to wear a jacket again..... 

And I think my phone is screwing up but it says its 48 degrees in Miami....

Like 2 weeks ago it was 37 degrees in the morning and today 91 as a high. Funny how that conservative mother nature works.

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The funniest thing about global warming is if you look at every city around the country and check the all time records for highs and lows they are randomly scattered through time. 

For example in Tampa the all time lowest temp recorded in March was 29 degrees back in 1980. 

But in 1949 it was the hottest recorded ever in the same timeframe in Tampa at 91 degrees. 

How is that possible? How can it be 91 degrees in 1949 and 29 degrees in 1980??? 

Screw global warming, it Seems like we are all gonna freeze to death!!!!

One time it was warm and then another time it was cold.  What is happening? Come on man, Its ok to believe in science.  You lose no street cred in the conservative world if you believe in science.  Its as if science has become a liberal thing and conservatives want no part of it.  Explain please.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

One time it was warm and then another time it was cold.  What is happening? Come on man, Its ok to believe in science.  You lose no street cred in the conservative world if you believe in science.  Its as if science has become a liberal thing and conservatives want no part of it.  Explain please.

Well, if it's cold today, climate change/global warming just can't be real. 

Nevermind the fact that the overall average temperature of the planet increased. There's nothing to see here. It's probably just natural anyway, and we should just say screw it and use the planet up as quick as we can. The rapture will come before we get that far anyway.

9_9

Do I win the conservative of the month prize?! 

Did I win?! Did I win?! 

Come on!!! The suspense is killing me! 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

How do we explain the ICE AGE ???  This is directed to those that believe global warming is a result of pollution and NOT just the cycles of weather change that has been going on for millions of years.. Fasten your seat belts for the answers..

Do you believe pollution is a bad thing? Or even exists? Screw mother nature. We humans own this earth.

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nevermind the fact that the overall average temperature of the planet increased. There's nothing to see here. It's probably just natural anyway, and we should just say screw it and use the planet up as quick as we can. The rapture will come before we get that far anyway.

9_9

Did I win?! Did I win?! 

No I say we are all going to die from the rising seas like was predicted years ago. I'm still waiting. Cali gets swallowed up and Az has beachfront property.

• Like 1

Just now, aZjimbo said:

No I say we are all going to die from the rising seas like was predicted years ago. I'm still waiting. Cali gets swallowed up and Az has beachfront property.

Yeah I saw some projection maps that show Moultrie as the next Panama City Beach. Buy now and buy much! Get on board before land here starts selling by the square foot. 

:D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Climate changes all the time..Explain the Ice Age, when there was NO pollution ????

The Ice Age had nothing but Prius' to drive that is why there was no pollution. That's why libs think driving one will save the world (like Mother nature cares about what we drive).  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

9_9

Did I win?! Did I win?! 

Patience my brother.  You are top of the leader board as of right now but we might have some posts come in by the reigning champs.  

Your rapture reference is what got you to the top.  Solid work right there. ?

• Like 2