Former Columbia player runs 4.29 40 time at NFL combine

Columbiafan

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Florida is important when it comes to recruiting for big time colleges obv and has been forever. 

Couldn't agree more

And when we look at the recruits in FL the speed tends to be the strongest attribute as a whole (not in every case but if any skill tends to be stronger over others in FL recruits it's speed)

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Couldn't agree more

And when we look at the recruits in FL the speed tends to be the strongest attribute as a whole (not in every case but if any skill tends to be stronger over others in FL recruits it's speed)

Wasnt julio Jones from florida?

Derrick Henry played in florida if I remember correctly yulee??

Theres probably so many names but those 2 stand out due to being a bama fan

Julio was a Alabama product

Sony michell (poor spelling but you know who I'm referring to) was a AHP product

Calvin Ridley  is a monarch product (public down in Broward county)

Dalvin cook and his younger brother (forgot his name) both are Miami Central products

Bunch of fast dudes from FL though

• Like 1

Fastest player at combine

Funny that of all the powerhouse programs in the country and all the better resources at other schools like IMG academy and it's a guy from little as fuck Lake City who took fastest time

Guess you don't need to go to a school like IMG to get the training for the next level :)

Those IMG guys should come over here to lake city

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Julio was a Alabama product

Sony michell (poor spelling but you know who I'm referring to) was a AHP product

Calvin Ridley  is a monarch product (public down in Broward county)

Dalvin cook and his younger brother (forgot his name) both are Miami Central products

Bunch of fast dudes from FL though

Yea I saw dalvin play when he wast at MC. Played with yearby 

• Like 1

@Columbiafan    I dunno bro.   I was watching the simulcams using DJ Metcalf as a constant....

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/0ap3000001020984/Simulcam-Ole-Miss-speed-Zedrick-Woods-races-D-K-Metcalf-A-J-Brown

https://www.buccaneers.com/video/greedy-williams-shows-burst-with-4-37-40-yard-dash

Dunno bro it looks like Dean beats Metcalf by a bit more, and might have even been edged out by Paris Campbell.     But official is official!

ZedrickW.jpg

JamelD.jpg

4 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Wasnt julio Jones from florida?

Derrick Henry played in florida if I remember correctly yulee??

Theres probably so many names but those 2 stand out due to being a bama fan

Derrick Henry.....

I still feel like he's lucky to have played where he played in high school because ain't no way in hell he woulda put up those same numbers playing in a higher classification. 

I remember when he and yulee came up to buford and thought he was gonna do the same thing he was doing down in yulee....lol. 

7 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Derrick Henry.....

I still feel like he's lucky to have played where he played in high school because ain't no way in hell he woulda put up those same numbers playing in a higher classification. 

I remember when he and yulee came up to buford and thought he was gonna do the same thing he was doing down in yulee....lol. 

Went on to be a Heisman trophy winner. 

36 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Derrick Henry.....

The problem was he basically was Yulee

He carried that team so when they faced better teams they would just stack the box and shut him down