How Soon Before Rush Packs?

MTP28

Hey Chopped Wood or whatever you call yourself it’s most likely a good thing you and your Girl Scout Troop stay over here where no one knows the real pain being felt in the community called Colquitt. See there’s one thing for certain success runs in cycles. Lowndes, Valdosta, Parkview and even Buford with that pick and choose selective schedule they play but one thing separates them from malcontents like you and that fella named Hogonit; winning with grace. Now as I said before your team will stilL be competitive and win games. Your advantage will be that when that time comes you will change the way you enjoy that success. In the mean time continue to blame everyone involved I.e. Rush, school board, hot dog vendor. 

27 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Hey Chopped Wood or whatever you call yourself it’s most likely a good thing you and your Girl Scout Troop stay over here where no one knows the real pain being felt in the community called Colquitt. See there’s one thing for certain success runs in cycles. Lowndes, Valdosta, Parkview and even Buford with that pick and choose selective schedule they play but one thing separates them from malcontents like you and that fella named Hogonit; winning with grace. Now as I said before your team will stilL be competitive and win games. Your advantage will be that when that time comes you will change the way you enjoy that success. In the mean time continue to blame everyone involved I.e. Rush, school board, hot dog vendor. 

Is that selective schedule thing why lowndes constantly avoided playing real FL teams and instead chose to play crap teams like Bayside, Leon, ISB, and Lincoln then pass themselves off like conquers of FL while turning down in 2013 nationally ranked teams Miami Central and BTW 

Selective schedule, more like selective tough

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That’s not entirely true. Not sure who you are a fan of but during their run several years back scheduling was difficult to achieve due to location and the fact we had a great run of athletes. We have never played on the national level like some other Georgia teams either due to the headaches of logistics or the local school board.

25 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

@Nolebull813 how much did you say lowndes paid ISB to travel from Broward county for that game

Lowndes payed ISB and Bayside $12,500 a year to come play. 

Now in their defense in regards to garbage Bayside, they gave Lowndes a sob story about needing new equipment and having no money so Lowndes gave them $25K total to come take an ass whooping for 2 years. 

Bayside takes ass whoopings every game so 25K for two of them to fund their program was a no brainer 

36 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lowndes payed ISB and Bayside $12,500 a year to come play. 

Now in their defense in regards to garbage Bayside, they gave Lowndes a sob story about needing new equipment and having no money so Lowndes gave them $25K total to come take an ass whooping for 2 years. 

Bayside takes ass whoopings every game so 25K for two of them to fund their program was a no brainer 

Yeah but if they had offered Miami Central and BTW that would they decline?

Not real sure if Randy would have declined. Pretty sure as a whole football is better in Georgia than Florida. The former DC at Valdosta State told me personally that players hit harder in South Georgia than any other place he has coached which included Texas

16 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Not real sure if Randy would have declined. Pretty sure as a whole football is better in Georgia than Florida. The former DC at Valdosta State told me personally that players hit harder in South Georgia than any other place he has coached which included Texas

Fan support and facilities don't count in that regard

With on the field talent FL is King and lowndes will find that out against MNW

23 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Yeah but if they had offered Miami Central and BTW that would they decline?

No both were begging to play. Lowndes most likely get a ton of offers from teams all over. They probably it wa sbest to help a team out and get some guaranteed wins in the process. No issue. That’s what they feel is best for their program 

22 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Good thing hitting harder isn’t the holy grail of what makes football better. It doesn’t hurt though. 

Georgia has an edge no question in paying coaches and resources to maintain a high level program. Playing against Florida they will always be playing with a stacked deck. 

And they rack up a lot of wins against garbage Florida teams. I research Florida football history as a side hobby and Georgia has 70 wins against 2 teams from North Florida that haven’t fielded football for over 3 decades. And they were at risk detention centers. Lol. 

Georgia does have a lot of quality wins as well. But if the state was reversed where our best part of the state was bordering your worst part, then it wouldn’t look so pretty for you. 

South Georgia is the best part of the state and North Florida is the worst part. So that more of a stacked deck. 

I see both states pretty even in the end as a whole 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Good thing hitting harder isn’t the holy grail of what makes football better. It doesn’t hurt though. 

Georgia has an edge no question in paying coaches and resources to maintain a high level program. Playing against Florida they will always be playing with a stacked deck. 

And they rack up a lot of wins against garbage Florida teams. I research Florida football history as a side hobby and Georgia has 70 wins against 2 teams from North Florida that haven’t fielded football for over 3 decades. And they were at risk detention centers. Lol. 

Georgia does have a lot of quality wins as well. But if the state was reversed where our best part of the state was bordering your worst part, then it wouldn’t look so pretty for you. 

South Georgia is the best part of the state and North Florida is the worst part. So that more of a stacked deck. 

I see both states pretty even in the end as a whole 

North FL ain't that bad nolebull

They just don't have any true epicenter of a loaded talent pool that the 3 big South Florida counties have