Howell will need OJ's dream team at some point

HooverOutlaw

He better hope he has crystal clear proof on everything or  the tables might be turned.  He said she said normally don't win court cases .   Hard to see the pill issues standing up in a real courtroom.  Example can't find a person guilty of DUI without breath test or blood test.  

Howell needs to be investigated himself.

This is a story of what's good for the goose is good for the gander...

Well, there is actually a city councilman that has said that the BOE needs to be investigated themselves. It wasn't necessarily based on this particular issue, but on recent events in the schools system involving an apparent loss of control of the students on campus leading to numerous arrests.

I'm inclined to agree that if we can just willy nilly accuse the coach of losing control of his team in a heated moment as a part of the reason for his ouster, shouldn't the same type of ideology be applied to the rest of the system's employees?  

Just who is responsible for this type of behavior?! Can't blame Rush for this mess. Better get someone else against the wall soon. 

I also have to agree with the story, that the BOE has their hands full right now. 

https://www.moultrieobserver.com/news/ga_fl_news/string-of-fights-at-cchs-draws-concern-from-councilman/article_843cc074-556f-11e9-82b1-4b057c0c3fae.html

MOULTRIE, Ga. — Just minutes after a video of a fight at Colquitt County High School was posted online, a Moultrie city councilman and pastor called for “strong action.”

“I’m deeply saddened of the direction of our Colquitt County High School System,” the Rev. Cornelius Ponder posted to his personal Facebook page. “It’s time for strong action and to investigate the whole system starting with the board.”

Friday’s fight was the second in two days. Three students were arrested in Thursday’s incident and nine on Friday.

In an interview Monday, Ponder — who graduated from Colquitt County High in the Class of 1995 — said he wholeheartedly stands by his initial comments.

“Oh, I definitely stand by that statement,” said Ponder. “We need to evaluate the entire culture of our school system because what I saw in that video is not how we want to represent ourselves.

“My initial reaction when I saw this video was how do we get to that place where the kids are that comfortable with going to that measure,” Ponder said. “That says something to me about the atmosphere of the disciplinary procedures we have in place.

”The Colquitt County Board of Education has had its hands full as of late with backlash from firing former head football coach Rush Propst and pressure from parents of the community regarding the safety of their children after a mass shooting threat in February.

The school system began Spring Break on Monday, and The Observer has been unable to reach any school officials for comment on Friday’s incident.