Camden County, GA to war with 3 FL teams....

TheRealCAJ

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Hope they don't repeat Madison

When they dropped the wing t for a few years they struggled 

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Hope they don't repeat Madison

When they dropped the wing t for a few years they struggled 

We hired a damn good coach ,we will struggle a bit but it will get turned around.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

LOL....Bullet Bob and Rush go WAY back.  Not saying they're competitive...but they'll fight tooth and nail playing marbles.

Rufus>>

I am so happy with this hire. Now if I can just get everyone around here to have a little patience and let the system work it will be great.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 181pl said:

If they go through, 2 of those 3 games should be very entertaining. Camden likely ends up 2-1.

1-2 seems more realistic expectations. 

That said , the hire down south at Camden is awesome. Sphire drops a lot of big games so I've given him shit but he's a damn good coach and his system is fun and exciting for HSFB. When he took over at North, it was the wow around town. One of the fun offenses in football when he has the talent 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

When Lanier opened, North Gwinnett lost a shit ton of their players. Their enrollment dropped significantly to allow for new school. 

Expect Camden's numbers to fall as well.  Me, Rush and "Doc" are working on getting them Bluecat athletes across the river to Fernandina Beach High School.  You do what'cha gotta do to help your team.

Go You...poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs

Rufus>>

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Expect Camden's numbers to fall as well.  Me, Rush and "Doc" are working on getting them Bluecat athletes across the river to Fernandina Beach High School.  You do what'cha gotta do to help your team.

Go You...poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs

Rufus>>

Our scouts have already headed out to Yulee and Fernandina to get those kids excited to play for Bullet Bob! I think you may be to late Rufus. We tried to talk to you Qb at Colquitt but he told us Rush said he wasn't allowed to speak with us.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Camcat88 said:

Our scouts have already headed out to Yulee and Fernandina to get those kids excited to play for Bullet Bob! I think you may be to late Rufus. We tried to talk to you Qb at Colquitt but he told us Rush said he wasn't allowed to speak with us.

Well...we've had to delay our player recruitment and concentrate on replacing our DC position.  We're talking to a few candidates but I don't believe any triggers have been pulled.  I nominated Jon Gruden...but I'm afraid ESPN may outbid us.  We'll know soon enough.

But we'll be back to player recruitment...shortly.

Rufus>>

• Like 3