#1Public School in Cali Last 10 Yrs

SoCalFball

12 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

40% Trinity League.  And Servite.  Alot of bashers up north, and in Fla would be surprised by that.

Servite’s 2 best teams will roll off in the next couple of years 

the ‘09 team that needed a last second FG to beat a Rocklin team that lost their star QB before the game and converted a WR who’s never played the position — btw, they’re in the Devil’s league which seems strange as you always bash it in another context 

oh, and your best team in 2010 — the only undefeated section champs in school history 

this is same top 5 I put out about a month ago for same period except I had Folsom 4 MD 5 instead of vice versa for longevity 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Pops said:

Servite’s 2 best teams will roll off in the next couple of years 

the ‘09 team that needed a last second FG to beat a Rocklin team that lost their star QB before the game and converted a WR who’s never played the position — btw, they’re in the Devil’s league which seems strange as you always bash it in another context 

oh, and your best team in 2010 — the only undefeated section champs in school history 

this is same top 5 I put out about a month ago for same period except I had Folsom 4 MD 5 instead of vice versa for longevity 

Youre assuming that Servite won't be back in the SBG in the next couple of years.  While convenient for your attempt to marginalize their accomplishments, it is unsupported speculation aka #fakenews.

I won't address the other points because people can watch the 2009 film and see Servite subbing in seniors after the big halftime lead, and they never trailed.  AS for 2010, there are no existing records or unaltered film, so its just heresay.

• Haha 3