Shoutout to US Military

dan in daytona

18 hours ago, Troll said:

Threshers and Hammerheads too.  In the surf here most often you see blue sharks and smaller dogfish, sand, etc. But any day anytime you never know what you get. Never minded the big mantas, a lot of times would paddle over them just to check them out, but I can't stand the smaller skates, If they come in, they will cover the bars and basically will rip your foot open if you step on them. 

If I were down there in Florida, I think I'd be leery of those bulls you got the most...

Bulls are most aggresive. Schools of hammerheads, but they normally just swin under you and keep going. We have 2 Great Whites, but they hang about 10 miles offshore, 14 foot momma and 12 foot baby. Once or twice they been spotted close to shore but never an attack. 

I agree with the manta's but if the water if murky then they can crash into you. It's hanned twice to me while I was filming my bros.

Had a stingray, about 5 feet across come out of the water and slide off my back while I was sitting with a couple of friends. There jaws dropped and I'm like what the hell... it's a cool story we like to remember every now and then.

Good days, man. Wouldn't trade them for anything except maybe a shag with 

Melania trump.jpg

11 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Happy Raid Day!!

9484733B-EE5C-4925-9554-37FFA951F0A2.jpeg

Americans are separated from their families and kids every single day in every county in this country... No one complains. These rats care more about foreigners than those from their own birth country. Reason why is they’re open bigots and racist. But since their skin color isn’t white, it’s accepted... 

Then you have these white liberal nut jobs that hate being white and hate America and want to turn it into a 3rd world shithole...