Sweden

181pl

2 hours ago, 181pl said:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/07/europe/stockholm-truck-crash/index.html

Another attack by the religon of peace....

Why are they in Sweden? How many Swedes have taken up in Islamabad?

and yet we are supposed to sit back and "love thy neighbor" who wears a fucking rag around his empty head killing innocent Christians in the name of peace.  At what point will it be okay to take a stand and fight back or when we do, do we all become those fucking dreaded racists???  Call me what you want but I plan on being the one to walk away, I don't care much about the other one either way and at this point I don't a fuck about their feelings of freedom, safety, and/or independence here in the country my family fought so hard to protect.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You mean in your opinion right nor?  Just because nor feels one way does not make that the correct way. I know that is hard for you to understand but try.

no, in fact. Read that trash and remember, opinion is only valid in the absence of fact not a preferred substitute for it. 

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

no, in fact. Read that trash and remember, opinion is only valid in the absence of fact not a preferred substitute for it. 

Again you're basing your beliefs as being correct. You may not agree with his opinion however that does not make it wrong. Being as open minded as you claim to be, you sure are closed minded.

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Again you're basing your beliefs as being correct. You may not agree with his opinion however that does not make it wrong. Being as open minded as you claim to be, you sure are closed minded.

idiots like that run around shooting Indians 

who is not fighting back?????????

he made himself a racist and ignorant with the towel line. 

and just what is his opinion? That he wants innocents slaughtered because to him "they" are all the same? 

Come on thc, don't support hate and ignorance. 

11 minutes ago, noonereal said:

idiots like that run around shooting Indians 

who is not fighting back?????????

he made himself a racist and ignorant with the towel line. 

and just what is his opinion? That he wants innocents slaughtered because to him "they" are all the same? 

Come on thc, don't support hate and ignorance. 

Dude I don't support or agree with anything he said. Ive just been on the wrong side too many times when someone feels they way they think is the only way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 181pl said:

LOL. Looks like I got your panties in a wad. Did you ever think that perhaps it was crafted to get a knee jerk reaction?

no

i hope it was the case....

I'd hate to think that someone hers wants to go soot up all the Indians because because radical muslims need to be dealt with. 

39 minutes ago, noonereal said:

What the F does this have to do with libs or conservatives?

what is your problem? 

"the religion of peace" 

ever hear the expression, "ignorance has no bonds?" 

God Bless

Religion of Peace is Obama's moniker for it. Not mine. But very ironic, isn't it?

And libs are tyipcally for unfettered immigration, like Euros, so when these attacks happen..