International School of Broward coach still up to his dirty tricks

Nolebull813

Man this guy was put on this earth to piss me off. Lmao! He takes ISB and loses like 12 OOS games in the last couple years. Then I hear they are folding and I can hear the groans from the top 10 GA teams. 

Anyways, this clown lands at Inlet Grove High. They were ranked in the 11,000’s nationally last year which I believe was worse than ISB or just as bad! 

And now he has talked Alabama and South Carolina powerhouses McGill-Toolen and TL Hanna to play! 

Usually when people type “SMDH” it’s just an expression, but I am literally shaking my damn head!!” 😂

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man this guy was put on this earth to piss me off. Lmao! He takes ISB and loses like 12 OOS games in the last couple years. Then I hear they are folding and I can hear the groans from the top 10 GA teams. 

Anyways, this clown lands at Inlet Grove High. They were ranked in the 11,000’s nationally last year which I believe was worse than ISB or just as bad! 

And now he has talked Alabama and South Carolina powerhouses McGill-Toolen and TL Hanna to play! 

Usually when people type “SMDH” it’s just an expression, but I am literally shaking my damn head!!” 😂

Ohhh that coach Winning.... Shit He single handily  Bankrupted RP to get his team to travel up to Ga 

That dude is on a mission 

259D8D91-1E6A-4A19-AA8E-9D2601196886.gif