Clarkston Football North (Canada) Schedule

Nolebull813

I'm just curious. The game is 14 days from now. If I were interested in going to the first game of the season in Ohio, what address would I put in my GPS? Considering the heat acclimatization protocols implemented by the OHSAA, when does Bishop Sycamore High School start practice? Next week? The week after that? What does the head coach (what's his name again?) have to say about the upcoming season? How does the Bishop of this school justify having players that already graduated high school playing against 16-year old public school students? Are the Superintendents of those schools OK with this? Just wondering.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Severino said:

I'm just curious. The game is 14 days from now. If I were interested in going to the first game of the season in Ohio, what address would I put in my GPS? Considering the heat acclimatization protocols implemented by the OHSAA, when does Bishop Sycamore High School start practice? Next week? The week after that? What does the head coach (what's his name again?) have to say about the upcoming season? How does the Bishop of this school justify having players that already graduated high school playing against 16-year old public school students? Are the Superintendents of those schools OK with this? Just wondering.

Not sure. Heard this is a program for at risk kids and kids wanting to graduate with a diploma in an alternative environment than traditional public school. 

Not sure they have their own field and will be playing their games on the road. Regarding this game I’m not sure the location. Could be a local field they rent. 

I will get more info and let you know 

11 hours ago, Severino said:

Went to the website for this esteemed academic institution.  Among other things I’m pretty sure they ripped off the Lannister sigil from Game of Thrones as their school crest...