Lakeland looks legit.

954gator

2 hours ago, 954gator said:

No, but they will still probably win 6A.   Who beats them in your opinion?    I forget who's in 6A, but it seemed weak other than Central. 

Not sure it's only been one week lol

Ask me week 11 and i may have a more clear answer to that question but I've learned time and again that I don't write any Classification off in August when a lot can change in next 3-4 months 

I can guarantee you that 6a will have the contenders make a impression before season is over and a few programs might finally get their day by time the year is out 

I watched a bit of the ESPN game with Miami Central and while SFA was probably a national top 5 team I did see some weaknesses on Miami central that could get exploited though I'm not gonna go too deep into that, but I will say 6a is far from locked up right now 

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

6A as it currently stands is the weakest "large" class in recent history.

Do you ever stop lying

7a in 2017 was easily weaker than 6a this year, you too focused on one region but overall 3 out of 4 region winners in 2017 were the weakest of any the winners of last cycle

Bartram Trail in 2017 was weakest 7a region 1 winner in the last 7a cycle

Plant in 2017 was weakest 7a region 2 winner in the last 7a cycle

And STA in 2017 was weakest STA team in that last 7a cycle

And Venice was argubly better in 2016 than 2017, only reason 2017 went further was because they drew a home game and STA was significantly weaker in 2017 compared to 2016

Amazing how out of touch you are jackass

• Haha 1