Stadium history

Columbiafan

Just now, Columbiafan said:

I just compiled the all time record for Columbia at Tiger stadium (opened in 1994) and was wondering if anyone here has the stadium records for any high school team on hand

Here's ours

Overall record

120-33

Playoff record

18-8

👍 

how many state champs were won since opening that stadium?

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

👍

how many state champs were won since opening that stadium?

For once I would like to get a topic that isn't focused on the flavor of the months out there and see a bigger picture

This topic is for research and perhaps compiling a list of some of greatest long term home field advantages out there across the nation (if anyone actually has tracked a Stadium win/loss record like i just did)

• Haha 1

Mack Tharpe Stadium in Moultrie has been the home of the Packers since 1954. It also served William Bryant High School during segregation. 

I have no idea the overall home record for the Packers or Rams at this point but I'll go see if I can find it on the Historians site. Not sure if they track just home wins. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Mack Tharpe Stadium in Moultrie has been the home of the Packers since 1954. It also served William Bryant High School during segregation. 

I have no idea the overall home record for the Packers or Rams at this point but I'll go see if I can find it on the Historians site. Not sure if they track just home wins. 

It is tough to find out if someone wasn't already tracking it from the start (which is rare)

I had to go to the college and research with microfilm for about 10 hours just to get 1995-2003 

Luckily I already had 1994 season and 2004-present was on maxpreps and they include home/away so I had a limited window to find out 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1