DeMatha 34 Imhotep 6 Final

BigDrop

7 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

DM TD. 69 yard slant to the house. 7-0 DeMatha. Great broadcast.

9 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

DM with a 62 yard. TD pass.  DM 7 Imhotep 0

And, once again, my opinions are worthless!

12 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Imhotep driving, down to DM 29 then 4th and 6. Incomplete pass-DM stops them in their own territory.

Imhotep is ranked in the top five in PA.

I don't expect this to be close...DeMatha handled a better Imhotep team in Philly last year. And Imhotep lost to a mediocre Lasalle team last week.

2 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Imhotep drive stopped with a big hit from DM #7.  DM ball with 2:51 left in first quarter.

As NicholasMalibu said this is a superb, professional quality broadcast. I am not at the game but I am watching this on a 55 inch tv.  HD quality.  Really good commentators.

#7 is a player...big, physical safety.

3 minutes ago, WCACguy said:

I don't expect this to be close...DeMatha handled a better Imhotep team in Philly last year. And Imhotep lost to a mediocre Lasalle team last week.

I think everyone knew DM’s holes this season at WR and DB due to a few P5 transfers out. It showed last week against SJB on those third downs. They just couldn’t get off the field when they needed to. My nerves will take a beating this season. 

2 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

I think everyone knew DM’s holes this season at WR and DB due to a few P5 transfers out. It showed last week against SJB on those third downs. They just couldn’t get off the field when they needed to. My nerves will take a beating this season. 

They didn't embarrass themselves against SJB...too much speed and depth but if they get any type of passing game going they can be very good. 

16 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

I get why you can’t start him right now, but he’s got a special touch on the ball. It’s going to be interesting to see him progress. 

He’s also truly exciting.  Agree about not starting now.  SJB aside this is a good DM team.  He’ll get a lot of playing time (at least for the next several games although Iggy will be a test).