Antonio Brown suspended already

frankyjames

Yeah I was just reading that after googling it. 

I'm guessing he's a diva. That's the way it reads anyway. He doesn't want to join the team things. Even stretches alone. 

They started fining him and threatening further action so he posts it to instagram. 

Lol. He's off on a GOOD FOOT at his new job. Pun intended. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, frankyjames said:

I think this guy makes TO look like a saint. 

How many millions did TO lose from his antics? You think people would learn.....

Exactly. 
TO was a me first guy 100%. But, remember his tears of joy when he made the game-winning TD catch in the playoffs? You don't react that way if you don't love football. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bigrobstercraws said:

Exactly. 
TO was a me first guy 100%. But, remember his tears of joy when he made the game-winning TD catch in the playoffs? You don't react that way if you don't love football. 

Oh he loved football. I don't dispute that. He just had so much more to give and so much more money to earn if he could have just shut up.

Same goes for AB.....

2 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Oh he loved football. I don't dispute that. He just had so much more to give and so much more money to earn if he could have just shut up.

Same goes for AB.....

Agreed. You don't have to always STFU, but know when to STFU. Michael Irvin was brash, but not to a certain audience that paid him. Then again, the Play Maker was a team guy too. He was always willing to make blocks. 

• Like 1