The No Nonsense Top 100

Omaha Vol

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Does Oakridge enter the Top 100 now by virtue of their near win over the devil.  They have a case considering they were leading by 4 with  5 min left.  And that is their only loss

I won’t do a top 100 again until the end of the year poll. I usually do top 50 with my poll. With that being said, it would be close for Oak Ridge to crack the top 100. Isn’t Folsom’s star RB out? Did that have anything to do with that final score? 

Just now, Omaha Vol said:

I won’t do a top 100 again until the end of the year poll. I usually do top 50 with my poll. With that being said, it would be close for Oak Ridge to crack the top 100. Isn’t Folsom’s star RB out? Did that have anything to do with that final score? 

No he played and scored a TD.  Folsom guys on the Nor Cal board say there is not much drop off to the #2 RB anyway.  But good job probing the details of the game and not just the score.

3 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

No he played and scored a TD.  Folsom guys on the Nor Cal board say there is not much drop off to the #2 RB anyway.  But good job probing the details of the game and not just the score.

Not much drop off? Jesus Christ lol. You are clueless. 

@Omaha Vol he played the second half and they stormed back and won. Difference maker. 

37 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Wow! They smoked a good St. Ignatius team 42-0! What more do you want from them? I don’t know what else to tell ya, hoss. 

Not impressed by Iggy, at all. I’m glad they won convincingly, but this win doesn’t make them a Top 20 team. I don’t think they’re Top 20 team, but my comment was whether or not they should be ranked higher than Gonzaga, and they shouldn’t. 

3 minutes ago, GREYHOUNDALUM said:

Not impressed by Iggy, at all. I’m glad they won convincingly, but this win doesn’t make them a Top 20 team. I don’t think they’re Top 20 team, but my comment was whether or not they should be ranked higher than Gonzaga, and they shouldn’t. 

That will be a slugfest. I might have to lean toward the home team in that game.