#35 FL team takes out #1 team in TN

Nolebull813

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just stop. Cocoa can’t hang. Don’t stir the pot. They got destroyed last week by 7A Venice who just lost big time to a team ranked outside the top 1,000. Cocoa isn’t good. They can’t hang. 

Madison County is good for their size. Rural public. They would compete with other rural publics around the country with their enrollment. But that doesn’t mean anything on a national level 

Wow! Kind of harsh on an always scrappy team. Cocoa is not a bad team. They did beat a decent Viera team also. 6-2 record with losses to Hoover and Venice.....not bad, respectable. 

1 minute ago, Omaha Vol said:

Wow! Kind of harsh on an always scrappy team. Cocoa is not a bad team. They did beat a decent Viera team also. 6-2 record with losses to Hoover and Venice.....not bad, respectable. 

Nolebull always dogs cocoa

But at least they ain't scared to step up, i wish some the FL teams up in my area had the balls to schedule

34 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Nolebull always dogs cocoa

But at least they ain't scared to step up, i wish some the FL teams up in my area had the balls to schedule

That’s the issue. Too many teams here just sign up for any ole ass whoppin’

Cocoa always goes out of their pay grade and gets exposed. What’s the point of playing the best when you aren’t even close to the best, and routinely get clubbed year in and year out? They can’t  find anyone their level? Nowhere? Smh

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That’s the issue. Too many teams here just sign up for any ole ass whoppin’

Cocoa always goes out of their pay grade and gets exposed. What’s the point of playing the best when you aren’t even close to the best, and routinely get clubbed year in and year out? They can’t  find anyone their level? Nowhere? Smh

Well they would beat most these North/Central FL schools but a lot of them scared to play good teams

Hey @GardenStateBaller Could you maybe set up Columbia vs Cocoa in a future year?