So Columbia will be limping into the playoffs losing 3 of their last 4 games....

RedZone

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

North Marion 41 Columbia 34

Will Columbia even make the playoffs?......

columbiafan = MIA

So for someone who says we are completely irrelevant seems to be very obsessed with brining up Columbia every chance they get

Maybe because despite being undefeated your team gets bashed far more than a now 3 loss team, and why? Because we haven't sat there dodging teams like your swamp monkeys have

And you are a moron as we were locked into playoffs last week as our RPI is high enough to keep us in the top 2 wild card spots at worst and honestly a drop to 6 seed will give us a easier road to regional finals so our loss may actually help us LMAO

15 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

So for someone who says we are completely irrelevant seems to be very obsessed with brining up Columbia every chance they get

Maybe because despite being undefeated your team gets bashed far more than a now 3 loss team, and why? Because we haven't sat there dodging teams like your swamp monkeys have

And you are a moron as we were locked into playoffs last week as our RPI is high enough to keep us in the top 2 wild card spots at worst and honestly a drop to 6 seed will give us a easier road to regional finals so our loss may actually help us LMAO

@Columbiafan what’s going on... I feel ya my teams a dumpster fire right now, what’s us with CHS?

20 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

NAH, couldn't care less about Columbia......

I did find you hyping them for 2 months very amusing..... as Los did.

Your excessive "thumb's down" and trash talking of other teams looks amusing now too. xD

Cya around...

28 minutes ago, RedZone said:

NAH, couldn't care less about Columbia......

I did find you hyping them for 2 months very amusing..... as Los did.

Your excessive "thumb's down" and trash talking of other teams looks amusing now too. xD

Cya around...

I still hold more relevance than clowns like you and Los since you exposed your bullshit way too easily as you admit to bashing teams you haven't seen

Go somewhere else 🤡

43 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Columbiafan what’s going on... I feel ya my teams a dumpster fire right now, what’s us with CHS?

They been battling injuries, especially on defense and it's made it tough to stop the run this year but hopefully they will be healthier by next week and get a lucky matchup that will not be able to expose those weaknesses until we can get healthy enough to handle it