Old news but Campanile is at Michigan?

StJoesFanboy

So Rutgers fires him, middling BC picks him up, and now he's the LB and special-teams coach at Mich.?  He's that good of a coach?  Was never a HC in HS.  Did he ever play LB?  Partridge did.

and Partridge is demoted, one could maybe say, from LB coach to safties coach?  to make room for Campanile?

PC has much fewer 3-5* recruits than does BC, coincidentally.

am I missing something?  sorry if this is old ground.

Partridge dying by the sword.  Irony abounds.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StJoesFanboy said:

So Rutgers fires him, middling BC picks him up, and now he's the LB and special-teams coach at Mich.?  He's that good of a coach?  Was never a HC in HS.  Did he ever play LB?  Partridge did.

and Partridge is demoted, one could maybe say, from LB coach to safties coach?  to make room for Campanile?

PC has much fewer 3-5* recruits than does BC, coincidentally.

am I missing something?  sorry if this is old ground.

Partridge dying by the sword.  Irony abounds.

Making 415000 a year. 

Michigan loves to recruit NJ. Michigan now has 2 guys with ties to NJ.

here's $415k.

Thanks.  That's a lot of $.  What do you need from me?  I've been working on some things w/ the BC LBs that you might like.

Give that a rest, would ya?  You don't even know where the LBs line up.  Talk to your brother, and together, try to convince the real good kids to come to Mich.

What about if it's not the right place?  Mich has been suckin' a bit, and Harbaugh seems as if he's on the spectrum.

Did you just ask me that?

Well, yeah, sort of.

I want those 4 stars here at Mich., and I need you to do what it takes to get them here.

May I tell fibs?

Are you kidding?  Are you still a choir boy at PC?  Come to think of it, you are handsome and sort of look like one.   But yes, of course, you may fib.  We'll give you a whole pitch piece, and just having spoken to you, I don't want you to venture from the script one bit.

Wow, $415k to bullshit at-risk kids and their families.  What a Country.