Do all vets think the same?

Horsefly

8 hours ago, Horsefly said:

This was an interesting dialogue between vets from different services answering questions and where they stand on issues.  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yfefUng0eJE

Although your title is a pretty rhetorical question...😄

it was a nice clip, certainly better than most here, and a nice reminder how any group is made of a variety of opinions...

I would even think that the military being so diverse, might even have a wider range of opinions, than many other groups...

under the right structure, even diverse opinions can manage to get along it seems... 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Troll said:

Although your title is a pretty rhetorical question...😄

it was a nice clip, certainly better than most here, and a nice reminder how any group is made of a variety of opinions...

I would even think that the military being so diverse, might even have a wider range of opinions, than many other groups...

under the right structure, even diverse opinions can manage to get along it seems... 

Yea, I enjoyed it.  I didn’t put any thought into the title, I used the title in the clip.  

A few of the answers made me rethink some things.  But it shows no group is monolithic, I think there is a similar clip on political parties. 

Most people I talk to think the military is not diverse, but uniform, rigid and strict in that conformity.  Interesting nonetheless. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yea, I enjoyed it.  I didn’t put any thought into the title, I used the title in the clip.  

A few of the answers made me rethink some things.  But it shows no group is monolithic, I think there is a similar clip on political parties. 

Most people I talk to think the military is not diverse, but uniform, rigid and strict in that conformity.  Interesting nonetheless. 

Looks like that channel has a bunch of those clips on a variety of groups, and topics...

Seem pretty well done.

Always looking for better channels  as Ytube has been screwing and chasing them away for the most part...

appreciated the link 👍 

• Thanks 1