Mike Pence MIA

TheRealCAJ

36 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

becareful what you wish for.  

as soon as you all get rid of Trump, you have Pence to deal with and things won't get any better any time soon.  he has no baggage to exploit like Trump.

that has been my warning

although this Flynn thing appears to have even smudged him 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

that has been my warning

although this Flynn thing appears to have even smudged him 

yep Trump loud and obnoxious but that's good so you can see and hear him always; Pence, silent and calculated but just as republican as some might say or just as white as others might say.  

4 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

yep Trump loud and obnoxious but that's good so you can see and hear him always; Pence, silent and calculated but just as republican as some might say or just as white as others might say.  

he'd be wise to stay loyal to trump at a distance

no more taking the lead for any of his lies

7 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

It's saying that compared to every other player in DC, he's fine. It's not supposed to be any more complicated than that. shrug.gif

I can't believe I have to say this. 

I want Trump out, yesterday, knowing a guy that is a true religious nut with 1850 values would take over. 

I am shocked and appalled by Trump and consider him potentially very dangerous. 

He BS me even if I did not vote for him in the end. 

3 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

If we all really examine Caj posts and their nature,we find an angry liberal,who has a pathological hate on for NJ football, Republicans and people with money or who have a different belief system...That anger and resentment usually means mental instability or other pathology...He is also obsessed with Louisiana hs football almost to a point of climax and also mentions penis and it size on another man???????  Now, who on this board can exchange anything with this creature and offer him the courtesy of legitimacy ??? 

As someone famous would say : mind numb robots!