Tommi Hill

DarterBlue

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He's a 4* with 28 offers form most of all the major players.

https://247sports.com/Player/Tommi-Hill-46053668/

Heard some talk of a West Monroe/Edgewater game this year in Shreveport.....anything to it?

Edgewater is scheduled to make the trip to your neck of the woods to play John Curtis. I hope there is a season, but at this stage I am not optimistic. I have a personal interest in Tommi as one of my sons tutored him a couple years ago when his folks were thinking of sending him to Lake Highlands Prep. From my limited interaction with him he struck me as a respectful, thoughtful kid. That led me to take in a couple of Edgewater game the past two years. From watching him live, I saw both what I regarded as some good strengths, but also weaknesses. 

Though it would be a good idea to get the input of others. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

dgewater is scheduled to make the trip to your neck of the woods to play John Curtis. I hope there is a season, but at this stage I am not optimistic.

Yeah, I''ve been talking a little football last couple days when I know there probably won't be much, if any....burned out on trump and Covid-19 truthfully......and going around in circles with those idiots.

John Curtis vs Edgewater would be a nice game (if it happens). A real upgrade from  Lake Placid.

Edgewater was a tough team last year.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yeah, I''ve been talking a little football last couple days when I know there probably won't be much, if any....burned out on trump and Covid-19 truthfully......and going around in circles with those idiots.

John Curtis vs Edgewater would be a nice game (if it happens). A real upgrade from  Lake Placid.

Edgewater was a tough team last year.

If they get a few good linemen on both sides or if they had some on last year's freshman team (I am not as familiar with Edgewater as I am with Apopka), they should be just as good this year, as the majority of the skill talent were juniors and sophomores last year. 

• Like 1

I like his play making ability, a lot of raw talent. Good hands and can find separation at receiver and get a few more yards after the catch on the short/underneath routes. I think he’s a good cover guy with natural ball instincts. Not afraid to fly up and make a tackle. His technique is a little raw & I thought at times he was a little too high in his backpedal. Easy fixes with more coaching. I didn’t see great speed on tape but he can play. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I like his play making ability, a lot of raw talent. Good hands and can find separation at receiver and get a few more yards after the catch on the short/underneath routes. I think he’s a good cover guy with natural ball instincts. Not afraid to fly up and make a tackle. His technique is a little raw & I thought at times he was a little too high in his backpedal. Easy fixes with more coaching. I didn’t see great speed on tape but he can play. 

That (speed) is his biggest drawback. On the other hand he runs very good routes, is a sure tackler and takes advantage of his long arms on both offensive and defensive plays. He is teachable, both academically and on the field of play. I am thinking that may be what a lot of schools see in him. 

Thanks for the feedback. 

• Thanks 1