4* Georgia 2021 RB Cody Brown Commits to Tennessee over Fla and Aub

StAllThewaY

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Well y’all are in retirement after the Marietta loss. Or in The unemployment line. 

Marietta has made a living playing lowndes in the playoffs. Hell, we went to your house and took your cookies. 

Ha Ha now tell me how it feels until the next 50 years when you blow your way to another bought team. And please tell Eric best wishes

24 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Ha Ha now tell me how it feels until the next 50 years when you blow your way to another bought team. And please tell Eric best wishes

Son. You are repeating yourself again. 

I’ll give you credit not, you ain’t afraid to hit the bottle hard as the day goes on. 

Seriously though. How bad has it hurt losing to Marietta and Coach Morgan? How bad did it feel to watch your top 10 nationally ranked undefeated team be held to single digits? 

Lastly, how bad does it feel knowing rush is in town and he’s coming for blood? Emasculating the viqueens to assert dominance of murder County is gonna be high in his list. 

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Son. You are repeating yourself again. 

I’ll give you credit not, you ain’t afraid to hit the bottle hard as the day goes on. 

Seriously though. How bad has it hurt losing to Marietta and Coach Morgan? How bad did it feel to watch your top 10 nationally ranked undefeated team be held to single digits? 

Lastly, how bad does it feel knowing rush is in town and he’s coming for blood? Emasculating the viqueens to assert dominance of murder County is gonna be high in his list. 

Ha Ha nobodies afraid of Rush. You and your band of trannys are terrified of the shell of the team he left. You girls better lock up your purses and call your pimps cause it’s gonna be a long slow process which I’m sure your familiar with. And now your alter ego Wolf boy can’t hide any longer playing down. You bitches want some S Georgia Football well get off your knees and stand up. Funny you mention murder. Better look at your own stats with babies being found in dumpsters daily. Real John Boy environment ya got there.

6 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Ha Ha nobodies afraid of Rush. You and your band of trannys are terrified of the shell of the team he left. You girls better lock up your purses and call your pimps cause it’s gonna be a long slow process which I’m sure your familiar with. And now your alter ego Wolf boy can’t hide any longer playing down. You bitches want some S Georgia Football well get off your knees and stand up. Funny you mention murder. Better look at your own stats with babies being found in dumpsters daily. Real John Boy environment ya got there.

Thanks for the advice Buddy!