4* Georgia 2021 RB Cody Brown Commits to Tennessee over Fla and Aub

StAllThewaY

Β Damn Tennessee must have reopened their business in having females tradeΒ sexual favors for commitments. Β They got busted a while back for doing that.Β 

Β All these blue chips recruits going to Tennessee reminds me of when they were going to Ole Miss. Β You guys are gonna be on probation in 3 to 4 years for 3 to 4 years πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Β Damn Tennessee must have reopened their business in having females tradeΒ sexual favors for commitments. Β They got busted a while back for doing that.Β 

Β All these blue chips recruits going to Tennessee reminds me of when they were going to Ole Miss. Β You guys are gonna be on probation in 3 to 4 years for 3 to 4 years πŸ˜‚

Lmfao 😭😭😭😭😭

πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, StAllThewaY said:

Ok this is my last one I promise 😭😭😭🍊🍊🍊🀐🀐🀐🀘🀘🀘

https://www.rockytoptalk.com/2020/5/3/21242081/4-star-running-back-cody-brown-commits-to-tennessee-vols-football-recruiting

Im wasn't impressed by this kid. I believe his game vs lowndes this past season he finished with negative rushing yards and no first downs.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Im wasn't impressed by this kid. I believe his game vs lowndes this past season he finished with negative rushing yards and no first downs.

One game dude. Nobody in the stateΒ was impressed with lowends offense if they only saw them against Marietta.Β 
Β 

Kid is a player.Β 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Its ok lol just another commit to add to a crazy week for Vols. You came off a lil salty... Hopefully that game doesn't affect his collegiate career.

10 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Plus I don't think he will have trouble getting first downs with all the 5* first rounders on that O-LINE add in GA Bulldog transferΒ Β Mays and that's a pretty legit o line.

1 hour ago, StAllThewaY said:

Its ok lol just another commit to add to a crazy week for Vols. You came off a lil salty... Hopefully that game doesn't affect his collegiate career.

Now that seemed a little salty as you put it. I can promise you i don't care. I was just giving an honest opinion of the kid from seeing him play in person. He also isn't very fast nor is he shifty. He is more of a bell cow type. Its Tennessee they are basically the Browns if college football. Its really hard to imagine someone being salty or jealous of Tennessee. Put it this way brown was expected to be a 5 star by his senior year and never reached that so read into that as you will. Just a real evaluation I don't hold back to make others happy including my own ill tell you rn Lowndes had one of the worse corners in the country. #5 brown you can go check Lowndes games out online and see for yourself. Why sugar coat things? You'll end up like uga with a coach that's holding his teams talent back and a fan base that's the delusional in their beliefs. I have enjoyed the back and forth between your team and Oklahoma and always like watching uncle lou and you guys go back and forth on youtube.

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

One game dude. Nobody in the stateΒ was impressed with lowends offense if they only saw them against Marietta.Β 
Β 

Kid is a player.Β 

You are one stupid Bitch. You MF held on to your ass. Speaking of Offense you bitches did little in the second half. Listen dumbass when Lowndes played Brookwood for the SC they had a cheating ass transfer from Meadowcreek that was a 2000 plus yard rusher. He was held to 38 yards. Another thing you dumb bitch look up Parkviews RB let’s see if your stupid ass can look that up. No body in SG sweats Metro Bitches.Β 

• Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

You are one stupid Bitch. You MF held on to your ass. Speaking of Offense you bitches did little in the second half. Listen dumbass when Lowndes played Brookwood for the SC they had a cheating ass transfer from Meadowcreek that was a 2000 plus yard rusher. He was held to 38 yards. Another thing you dumb bitch look up Parkviews RB let’s see if your stupid ass can look that up. No body in SG sweats Metro Bitches.Β 

You don’t have to sweat metro. SG ain’t won 7A since 2015. No sweat.Β 
Β 

Anybody else notice how little of the drivel my son posts later in the day makes any sense? Seriously, he starts off every day letting Daddy know he’s up and posts stuff that, with some effort, is somewhat understandable. In the evening it’s Katy bar the door because nobody can put together the combination of words he types and can come up with anything that makes sense.Β 
Β 

It’s like a word puzzle that has no right answers. Frustrating, but fun nonetheless.
Β 

Good luck this year. Now that you have a tried and true cheater back at the helm (like the good old days) you have a shot.Β 
Β 

and remember.......the only pointsΒ you bums scored was a gift.Β 
Β 

Coach Morgan was giving you an early Christmas present.

What a good dude! A champion and a giver!

22 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Now that seemed a little salty as you put it. I can promise you i don't care. I was just giving an honest opinion of the kid from seeing him play in person. He also isn't very fast nor is he shifty. He is more of a bell cow type. Its Tennessee they are basically the Browns if college football. Its really hard to imagine someone being salty or jealous of Tennessee. Put it this way brown was expected to be a 5 star by his senior year and never reached that so read into that as you will. Just a real evaluation I don't hold back to make others happy including my own ill tell you rn Lowndes had one of the worse corners in the country. #5 brown you can go check Lowndes games out online and see for yourself. Why sugar coat things? You'll end up like uga with a coach that's holding his teams talent back and a fan base that's the delusional in their beliefs. I have enjoyed the back and forth between your team and Oklahoma and always like watching uncle lou and you guys go back and forth on youtube.

E

44 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

😳😳😳 Accept the Browns have never been to the Super Bowl so not sure how you came up with that in your head. I think you are salty and afraid that Tennessee and Pruitt will be able to do what UGA couldn't. And they are getting talent out of GA

33 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Β 

Anybody else notice how little of the drivel my son posts later in the day makes any sense? Seriously, he starts off every day letting Daddy know he’s up and posts stuff that, with some effort, is somewhat understandable. In the evening it’s Katy bar the door because nobody can put together the combination of words he types and can come up with anything that makes sense.Β 
Β 

It’s like a word puzzle that has no right answers. Frustrating, but fun nonetheless.
Β 

Good luck this year. Now that you have a tried and true cheater back at the helm (like the good old days) you have a shot.Β 
Β 

Β 

Again Dumbass what I’ve listed is true

Lowndes has made a

living shutting down all world metro backs. Instead of acknowledging it you choose to talk about your man friend Rogers. Really think you know nothing about HS footballΒ 

• Thumbs Down 1

33 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Lowndes has made a

living shutting down all world metro backs. Instead of acknowledging it you choose to talk about your man friend Rogers. Really think you know nothing about HS footballΒ 

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Lowndes has made a

Apparently you felt really strongly to double post

9 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Lowndes has made a

Well y’all are in retirement after the MariettaΒ loss.Β Or inΒ The unemployment line.Β 
Β 

Marietta has made a living playing lowndes in the playoffs. Hell, we went to your house and took your cookies.Β 

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Well y’all are in retirement after the MariettaΒ loss.Β Or inΒ The unemployment line.Β 
Β 

Marietta has made a living playing lowndes in the playoffs. Hell, we went to your house and took your cookies.Β 

Ha Ha now tell me how it feels until the next 50 years when you blow your way to another bought team. And please tell Eric best wishes

• Haha 1