Couple in St Louis defend their property

I AM IRONMAN

I think what people are missing:

1. The rioters/mob had to break through an iron gate to gain entry onto private property

2. That was NOT a public street, it was a private drive

3. They weren't on a "sidewalk" or "street". They were already in private property and yelling threats.

It's still a fine line. In Florida you can open carry on private property, ie, display your weapon. But don't level your weapon at someone unless you intend to discharge it in fear for your life or the life of another. I'm not shooting anyone outside in my yard unless they are running at me to attack me, unless they have a firearm and are threatening me with it, or unless they are about to launch a molitov cocktail at my house.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 181pl said:

I think what people are missing:

1. The rioters/mob had to break through an iron gate to gain entry onto private property

2. That was NOT a public street, it was a private drive

3. They weren't on a "sidewalk" or "street". They were already in private property and yelling threats.

It's still a fine line. In Florida you can open carry on private property, ie, display your weapon. But don't level your weapon at someone unless you intend to discharge it in fear for your life or the life of another. I'm not shooting anyone outside in my yard unless they are running at me to attack me, unless they have a firearm and are threatening me with it, or unless they are about to launch a molitov cocktail at my house.

In Missouri I looked up their laws. The people are in the right to protect their houses and property from someone who they feel would do harm. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

I've said this from day 1. BLM is and always has been a terrorist organization with totalitarian aspirations. Fuck them and their dumb ass supporters. 

This violence is wholly on BLM and Antifa. Don't misinterpret what I'm saying. I'm not blaming black people. I'm blaming BLM, who are controlled by big $ assholes and who don't represent black people or libs. They represent themselves. There are so many videos on the internet of blacks besides themselves due to the violence and hatred of these pieces of shit that are running BLM.

They imbed several hard core criminals in these "protests" to go and do crime and incite riots. They import them from other towns and then the cocksuckers sneak out of town if they don't got caught. 

They are essentially organized crime and should not be glorified. They should be RICO'd.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 181pl said:

I've said this from day 1. BLM is and always has been a terrorist organization with totalitarian aspirations. Fuck them and their dumb ass supporters. 

This violence is wholly on BLM and Antifa. Don't misinterpret what I'm saying. I'm not blaming black people. I'm blaming BLM, who are controlled by big $ assholes and who don't represent black people or libs. They represent themselves. There are so many videos on the internet of blacks besides themselves due to the violence and hatred of these pieces of shit that are running BLM.

They imbed several hard core criminals in these "protests" to go and do crime and incite riots. They import them from other towns and then the cocksuckers sneak out of town if they don't got caught. 

They are essentially organized crime and should not be glorified. They should be RICO'd.

Yet these pussies bow down when confronted in Idaho by lawful gun toting Americans 

• Thanks 1

Rural. Most cities are having a problem. Cops can't be everywhere. They pick and chose neighborhoods and business districts to terrorize. Martial law will fix this and Trump should nationalize every national guard and put them in every major. Put in a 8 PM curfew for six weeks. Anyone out protesting will be arrested. If they resist, they'll be met with just force and arrested on Federal charges.

• Like 2