NCAA news

Ga96

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/2020/07/30/ncaa-allows-all-athletes-wear-social-justice-patches-uniforms/5547508002/

Damn racist are gonna have a heart attack. Hey look those that are racist and are truly bothered by people trying to become equal, I believe the bible says you aren't supposed to pass judgement nor try to take the lords work into your own hands.

Whoever is wrong at the end of the day God will decide. So do your best to keep it in. Just a suggestion.

12 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/2020/07/30/ncaa-allows-all-athletes-wear-social-justice-patches-uniforms/5547508002/

Damn racist are gonna have a heart attack. Hey look those that are racist and are truly bothered by people trying to become equal, I believe the bible says you aren't supposed to pass judgement nor try to take the lords work into your own hands.

Whoever is wrong at the end of the day God will decide. So do your best to keep it in. Just a suggestion.

If I was playing I’d have a giant Maga patch on my jersey 

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Do you read the article

Maga

These patches could be to support social justice causes or to memorialize a person or event

Memorialize...sounds about right. MAGA will be dead by then so I guess the players could keep it in their thoughts and prayers as it dies for good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1