Joe's preview posted

PJR1

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Please consult with us before your future Fab4 interviews. We know many Intricate details that many coaches are trying to suppress ;) 

Well the Bosco twins is the assistant coaches sons, they both definitely will start, they played last year , and there’s a Kid Fresh off the boat , don’t know how good he is till the pads are on but you can’t teach height 

B2B3DE45-AAA1-4710-9782-99FE1B31F853.jpeg

10931750-F39B-4A2E-AE4C-8E3A08847032.png

On 9/4/2020 at 9:57 PM, PJR1 said:

Thanks Pat.....great job as usual.......I can say this senior class is special....biased as coached Monte  for years in youth lax...think we take the big 3 this year....and if there is a plus 2 semi for G4....expect these  kids to earn there rings.....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

?? QB is the most important position in the conference. And yours is 4th best. Plus you only return 4 on D. Don’t worry, I’ll be rooting for SJR vs BC and SPP. See you soon. Go Scots! 

thanks Trickster.....not sure about QB from your stand point.....but Dorian can make the reads....and Audric will be a beast this year ....with a great O line....Will take our chances with the Audric bus and we will be fast....defense...feel good....Mullen a DE will be fun....10/2 could be a very long day for BC.....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SJR89 said:

is your Michael Jordan baseball / gambling  suspension over........wow....you picking SJR last is like Trump telling the truth......

10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

?? QB is the most important position in the conference. And yours is 4th best. Plus you only return 4 on D. Don’t worry, I’ll be rooting for SJR vs BC and SPP. See you soon. Go Scots! 

Who’s Boscos RBs this year? 

i just don’t think you can rank these teams , they all have strengths and minimal weaknesses, at the end of day between Bosco Bergen Joes Peters any of those teams can beat each other, it will come down square Discipline staying healthy from covid and The coaches Game plan

but just remember BOsco doesn’t have 2 all state RBs that they can simply hand the ball off to every other down

8 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Put yours up and let’s compare. Free dinner for whoever’s the closest in the end. 

I don't have an exact order yet. I usually wait until I've saw a scrimmage or two but I'll share my thoughts. SPP will have the 2019 SJR affect. They'll have Big names, high expectations coming off a chip year, and will finish 3rd at best in the league, Joe's will finish top two, Berge top two, Bosco I cant put them in the bottom because they have good coaching and nice size up front. I need to see how qb developed in off season because I was not impressed with him at all after his initial start. He went on to throw my INT's than TD's. I also want to see their run game. If they are solid in both areas I have them competing for 3rd. PC is a huge mystery to me as well. They have imported a new team. I have to see how they gel as well. All this to say Joe's will compete at top of league as usual, SPP will have hard time compensating for loss of Cody Simon who was the best player in North Jersey imo. He scored more TD's from LB position then some RB'S in the league. They'll need to show me how they replace those LB's and the run game is also a question mark to me. If Angeli* takes the next step for BC they seem to be the most complete imo. Joe's D line is a huge concern imo. If they checked that box I'd have them flat out winning it because no other team will match them with skill guys. Should be your typical BNU season where anyone can lose on a given Saturday.

• Like 2

On 9/5/2020 at 10:54 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Please consult with us before your future Fab4 interviews. We know many Intricate details that many coaches are trying to suppress ;) 

I go by what the coaches say. Most are honest with me. I am not going to print something they don't mention.

1 hour ago, PJR1 said:

I go by what the coaches say. Most are honest with me. I am not going to print something they don't mention.

I mean there’s a lot of kids that no one has heard of , I think we got atleast 7-9 WRs that can all get in an do damage, we got a couple project WRs, 1 is 6”5 the other is 6”6, love put them on a weight program and get them on Defense as well 

5 hours ago, PJR1 said:

They did you dirty and it will make it seem as if your information isn't credible. I can honestly say your report was 50 or just over 50% correct. Pay attention to opening day starters and rotational players. I promise you that you'll never take some of these coaches word again. Im going to give Mirangi* the benefit of the doubt. Because he's new he might not know his team yet lol... either that or he threw you a major curve.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

They did you dirty and it will make it seem as if your information isn't credible. I can honestly say your report was 50 or just over 50% correct. Pay attention to opening day starters and rotational players. I promise you that you'll never take some of these coaches word again. Im going to give Mirangi* the benefit of the doubt. Because he's new he might not know his team yet lol... either that or he threw you a major curve.

How good is McCoy at WR, is there a small chance we can convert him to dual threat on Defense , reminds me of Vilbert

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You need to stop throwing them softball questions. Get us involved ahead of time to uncover captivating news. Help us help you. 

I am not out for a scoop. I am not lobbing them softball and I resent that you said that. I ask them straightforward questions.

• Haha 1

On 9/7/2020 at 6:15 PM, SJR 04 said:

I'll take that chance.

8 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How good is McCoy at WR, is there a small chance we can convert him to dual threat on Defense , reminds me of Vilbert

He will eventually be their best WR. He has great size what is surprising is he has comparable Athleticism to his older brother Wesley but at 6'5. I'd definitely have him bulk up to 215lbs and see what he can do as a rush end.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 6:15 PM, SJR 04 said:

Why so hard?  He does a great job reporting this stuff, has for years.  He can only go by what he's told.  For what he charges you for all of it, you got no reason to complain..

• Like 2