RIP RGB.

Blueliner

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

so did you watch teh ACC games teh last 2 Saturdays? 

UNC looked great and NC State's offense surprised. 

Pitt did not look top 25 yesterday and Cuse as always looks like shit. 

Clemson looks like they deserve #1. 

Yea i did 

I watched syracuse play unc last weekend

I saw syracuse play pitt yesterday 

I saw highlights of the Miami game. 

No pitt fucked me out of 50 bucks yesterday. They couldn't cover the spread vs syracuae and syracuse has 0 offensive line. 

Clemson hasn't played anyone yet. So hard to tell. The sec starts Saturday thank God well have real football. 

Let’s go Vols! DLS’s own, true soph, Henry To oto o will be leading the D this year...at least one of the leaders. Word has it that he’s looking like the real deal and is ready for prime time this year. I’m pretty excited that I excited that I get to see him play every weekend for the next 3 years (min 2). 

Wake is not a good team but good enough to use as a gage. They treated them like a high school team.

What I don't get.... be it MLB or NCAA football is why is it OK to play now but not in June (baseball) or August (football)?

Just shows u that the whole virus is a load of crap and when these organizations see how much they were gonna lose of course they are gonna play

Look at how fast the big ten flipped its stance when the other conferences started to play. You cant have CUSA and the sun belt playing and your the big ten and your like nah we can't. They looked absolutely stupid 

This is going to be his pick because it's all about personal politics for him and he has to win FL to be competitive at all. 

from reading the article it seems like yes this will be the pick. Hell also be able to say I sent a minority to the highest court in the land. Might be the first Cuban to sit on the court 

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

This is going to be his pick because it's all about personal politics for him and he has to win FL to be competitive at all. 

This is an absurd statement. It’s all about America for Trump. Yes, he now a politician, but appeasing the establishment is clearly. not his MO. Obviously, picking the Cuban judge from FL would be smart move. But I think he wins FL pretty handily without doing it. What was left of Biden’s FL chances died with the pathetic pander to Latinos with that I’ll-advised music stunt. I think that he’ll pick the white girl.  

Just now, Blueliner said:

This is an absurd statement. It’s all about America for Trump. Yes, he now a politician, but appeasing the establishment is clearly. not his MO. Obviously, picking the Cuban judge from FL wouldn’t be smart move. But I think he wins FL pretty handily without doing it. What was left of Biden’s FL chances died with the pathetic pander to Latinos with that I’ll-advised music stunt. I think that he’ll pick the white girl. 

Picking the Cuban would be smart. 

Checks the boxes 

Woman check 

Minority ✔ 

Florida connection ✔ 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

It’s all about America for Trump.

It is astounding, even shocking to know you believe this. (and I believe you in earnest do) 

it's objectively false.

This country is so fucked, man is such a failure. That is my take away from masses unable to see truth through want. 

I would not mind studying this phenomena  in 40 years as I did the mass psychology of fascism but to live through it is horrible.  

• Like 1

Just now, noonereal said:

It is astounding, even shocking to know you believe this. (and I believe you in earnest do) 

it's objectively false.

This country is so fucked, man is such a failure. That is my take away from masses unable to see truth through want. 

I would not mind studying this phenomena  in 40 years as I did the mass psychology of fascism but to live through it is horrible.  

The country is not fucked by any means 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, noonereal said:

it's objectively false.

I disagree. He’s been great for America. Simply because you don’t like his methods doesn’t mean he’s not effective. And he’s been devastating to the globalism ideology. That’s what some people are so upset about. He puts America over globalism. You cant deny that it. This country wasn’t founded with globalism as our first priority. Everything that he does has American citizens in mind first. But that’s not to say that he/we doesn’t do a lot for countries still. 
...I too will be very interested to see how history writes this story. God willing, we’ll be around long enough to read it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

The country is not fucked by any means 

I agree. This isn’t the first time America has had to fight through growing pains. I believe that Trump will win and set the tone for us for the next decade at least. The radical left will riot and continue to plan to undermine our government. But that’s going to get really old really quickly. Rational people will come to remember that America is a pretty damn great place to be, and we are blessed to be American citizens. 

Just now, Blueliner said:

I agree. This isn’t the first time America has had to fight through growing pains. I believe that Trump will win and set the tone for us for the next decade at least. The radical left will riot and continue to plan to undermine our government. But that’s going to get really old really quickly. Rational people will come to remember that America is a pretty damn great place to be, and we are blessed to be American citizens. 

You cant be a rationale person and support the left 

Watch the reaction of thr left the screaming the violence etc its not rationale 

There isn't one policy from the left that makes any sense from the left 

• Like 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

You cant be a rationale person and support the left 

Watch the reaction of thr left the screaming the violence etc its not rationale 

There isn't one policy from the left that makes any sense from the left 

Sadly. This is accurate. It is comical...but yet deeply disturbing to me to see some of these people act so unhinged in public and on social media etc. It’s surreal. This is still America right?!🤣...the left has completely overplayed their hand on this one. They will suffer in Nov for it.