North Gwinnett Made A Statement

Rufus69

Durn...the Little Dogs hunkered down.

I did not see that one coming.  The NG defense did something unreal...they got the shutout.  Parkview ain't no slouch and the "doggies" flat laid'um out.

Kudos and Berlin Banners to North Gwinnett...for doing what they (including me) said couldn't be done.

Oh...I did read that the NG band sucked...but I don't know if that's Gospel...or not.

Rufus>>

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Durn...the Little Dogs hunkered down.

I did not see that one coming.  The NG defense did something unreal...they got the shutout.  Parkview ain't no slouch and the "doggies" flat laid'um out.

Kudos and Berlin Banners to North Gwinnett...for doing what they (including me) said couldn't be done.

Oh...I did read that the NG band sucked...but I don't know if that's Gospel...or not.

Rufus>>

Nice one Rufus, but we didn't suck that bad for band.

Our pass offense sucks still. Our QB went 1 of 7 to open the game. He overthrew wide open TD passes and got his receivers killed on slants. Our backup is miles better. Defense was godly. They were everywhere. Rush offense is developing well and consistently. The only fault with our team is pass offense.

10 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Nice one Rufus, but we didn't suck that bad for band.

Our pass offense sucks still. Our QB went 1 of 7 to open the game. He overthrew wide open TD passes and got his receivers killed on slants. Our backup is miles better. Defense was godly. They were everywhere. Rush offense is developing well and consistently. The only fault with our team is pass offense.

Just having some fun at your expense.  Not sure if you're old enough to realize it...but last night was a quality win for the doggies.  I know it was at home...but still...

Rufus>>

3 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Just having some fun at your expense.  Not sure if you're old enough to realize it...but last night was a quality win for the doggies.  I know it was at home...but still...

Rufus>>

That was a very very good win to keep the streak alive at 27. But our passing offense is still struggling. This won't be good anytime we're down and have to pass our way back. That'll be our downfall.

Baljeet.......I told you yesterday don’t be surprised when y’all get the win. 

Your home field is a true home field because of the playing surface alone. Not a lot of schools still slopping on grass, though I live it when it’s properly done! I’d bet it all NG kids had 3/4-1” cleats and Parkview showed up with one pair. 

Marietta found out a few years back as did colquitt. We showed up with the normal shoes and it showed. It makes a huge difference, believe me. 

Great win for the program. We get them in a few weeks at Parkview and I don’t see it going as swimmingly for us. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Baljeet.......I told you yesterday don’t be surprised when y’all get the win. 

Your home field is a true home field because of the playing surface alone. Not a lot of schools still slopping on grass, though I live it when it’s properly done! I’d bet it all NG kids had 3/4-1” cleats and Parkview showed up with one pair. 

Marietta found out a few years back as did colquitt. We showed up with the normal shoes and it showed. It makes a huge difference, believe me. 

Great win for the program. We get them in a few weeks at Parkview and I don’t see it going as swimmingly for us. 

That advantage may change by next year. We are getting turf like much of Gwinnett County. A heap of credit goes to our defense, which took over despite a stunning 3 linebackers out for the game. QB still sucks though, just Parkview's QB sucked about the same.