Alabama's defense is clueless.

HooverOutlaw

Styles make fights. Bama’s defense is NOT good, and they played their worst game under the Saban era, but they’re not bad. Alabama has been been shredded by elite offense plenty of times before. The overreactions have been silly. Ole Miss dropped 43 on a national championship 2015 defense. Ole Miss put up 43 again on an ELITE Bama defense in 2016. It happens. They are always a good offensive football team and this year they have an outstanding QB in Corral and a hell of a playcaller in Kiffin. 

In the last five years, Ole Miss has scored 7, 31, 43, 43, and 48 against Bama. They’re an upper echelon offense and a really hard scheme to stop. This changes nothing. Georgia isn’t that kind of offense. Don’t have the quarterback, scheme, or play-caller. Their defense is elite but like I opened with styles make matchups. We will move the ball and score more points next week. Bama wins. 

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

Styles make fights. Bama’s defense is NOT good, and they played their worst game under the Saban era, but they’re not awful. We’ve been shredded by elite offense plenty of times before. The overreactions from Bama fans has been silly. Ole Miss dropped 45 on a national champion 2015 defense. Ole Miss put up 43 on an ELITE Bama defense in 2016. It happens. They are always a good offensive football team and this year they have an outstanding QB in Corral and a hell of a playcaller in Kiffin. 

In the last five years, Ole Miss has scored 7, 31, 43, 43, and 48 against Bama. They’re a good offense and a really hard scheme to stop. This changes nothing. Georgia isn’t that kind of offense. Don’t have the quarterback, scheme, or play-caller. Their defense is elite but like I opened with styles make matchups. We will move the ball and score more points next week. Bama wins. 

tenor (3).gif

#firePeteGolding

Golding is obviously in way over his head. Needs to go back to Delta State and start over. Why did Saban hire him anyway? Give Charlie Strong a shot. He's already there.

Cant count the times I saw Ole Miss ready to snap the ball, and  the Bama D looking at the the sidelines with their hands raised like "WHAT DO I DO????". Thats Jr. High bullshit right there.

How do you fuck up the same coverage over, and over, and over?? 

Looks like another year of having to just outscore whoever we are playing to win.

RTR