Really lucky C+ pollster predicts Trump win

Bormio

3 hours ago, Bormio said:

I said I did not know if he was right.  He was 4 years ago.  And he seems to bother the piss out of you.

You're also ignoring the ones they got wrong, and badly.

Trafalgar had Trump winning Nevada 50-45 over Hillary.

Actual result was HRC +2.5%, Trafalgar was way off, Trump got 45.5% they weighted him too heavily (Hillary got 48% so they were pretty far off here).

I've shown you before that while he got the winner correct in FL, statistically there was 5-6 polls that got the margin in FL closer.

Trafalgar had Trump at +4% (Trafalgar was off 2.8%). Trump won by 1.2%. (YouGov was closest polling it as a tie; statistically Emerson/Quinnipiac/NBCNews-WSJ were closer polling it HRC +1%, they were only off 2.2%)

So in Nevada and Florida, their numbers were either way off or weighted way too much to Trump for no apparent reason (they got the result right in FL, but they were further off from the actual result than at least 4 other polls just 1 week before the election).

If you're counting on Trafalgar to make you feel good that's fine, but I'd subtract 2.5% - 7% (call it 4% or so) from Trump to end up at what the margin will likely be.