Biden and Clinton Sold their office for profit and are a disgrace....

Mag44

4 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Your attempt at benigh deflection is without merit....Rather, try and defend what I posted...

Meh.  You maybe have a germ of a point.

You made at least two claims in your thread title and first post.  Your first claim was about Biden being corrupt, but you asserted it without link or context.  All I can do is fill in the blank and tell you that Biden has already been investigated by two Republican led Senate subcommittees and they came up with noting.  Here's the one from Ron Johnson's investigation last month:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/politics/biden-inquiry-republicans-johnson.html

image.png.fec7f6b012c7d887b146ffbb977ceee9.png

I agree with your second assertion.  If there is credible evidence that a politician, to quote you,  "sold their office for profit," and "Hopefully, they will be punished and those who deny this are a danger...." .

I posted a link showing credible evidence of Trump selling his office for profit, including tax returns, selfies, social media, the tweet record etc..  I think it should be investigated, and if after due process, he is found guilty there should be punishment.  According to you, if you 'deny this,' you are a 'danger.'

Funny thing is, this isn't even the most corrupt thing Trump did for which we have credible reporting this month alone.  The corruption pushes the corruption off the headlines.   It's corruption all the way down.  Law and Order!

Somehow though, I doubt you'll have any trouble finding a way to rationalize your vote anyway...

13 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Meh.  You maybe have a germ of a point.

You made at least two claims in your thread title and first post.  Your first claim was about Biden being corrupt, but you asserted it without link or context.  All I can do is fill in the blank and tell you that Biden has already been investigated by two Republican led Senate subcommittees and they came up with noting.  Here's the one from Ron Johnson's investigation last month:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/politics/biden-inquiry-republicans-johnson.html

image.png.fec7f6b012c7d887b146ffbb977ceee9.png

I agree with your second assertion.  If there is credible evidence that a politician, to quote you,  "sold their office for profit," and "Hopefully, they will be punished and those who deny this are a danger...." .

I posted a link showing credible evidence of Trump selling his office for profit, including tax returns, selfies, social media, the tweet record etc..  I think it should be investigated, and if after due process, he is found guilty there should be punishment.  According to you, if you 'deny this,' you are a 'danger.'

Funny thing is, this isn't even the most corrupt thing Trump did for which we have credible reporting this month alone.  The corruption pushes the corruption off the headlines.   It's corruption all the way down.  Law and Order!

Somehow though, I doubt you'll have any trouble finding a way to rationalize your vote anyway...

But they will and he did...OJ was acquitted too...🙀🙀 Biden is a huge crook ....