Dead Markets for Pro-Teams

8 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So realisticly the only Canadian Cities that could actually do anything would be Toronto and Montreal. 

Doubt Montreal carries any interest. Theyre closer to Europe in terms of style and culture than the rest of Canada... 

Toronto has the Blue Jays in MLB, again probably too close to Buffalo for NFL, and I have no idea what the interest in NBA in that area is.

1 hour ago, Fred said:

Toronto has the Blue Jays in MLB, again probably too close to Buffalo for NFL, and I have no idea what the interest in NBA in that area is.

Toronto has the raptors in NBA and Blue Jays in MLB. 

Maple Leafs in Hockey... 

Montreal has the Canadiens in Hockey.... 

Doubt they have MLB interest. They have gauged NBA interest in Quebec and there actually is quite a bit of interest. Idk if theyll get a team or not. 

Vancouver could do an NBA team there isnt one exactly close to them to hurt the media market. 

Who cares about Pro sports I don't, quit watching years ago.I don't buy anything that a pro person hawks on TV like Pizza ect. High price tickets and parking, Show offs, ego's,Woman sideline reporters, hardly no no huddles fast pace teams (football) unless later in the game and they are losing, shit their Pro's for god sake. Plus I quit buying cable a long time ago so my money don't go to shitty Mexican TV, sports, Housewifes, CNN, Jesus TV on and on... I do miss the 1st 48 hours cop show, some home improvements...I got rabbit  ears so if a college football game is on I might watch it...