Since 2001 Florida is 24-27 vs Colorado...The ENTIRE STATE of Florida.

RedZone

On 3/2/2021 at 11:12 PM, RedZone said:

nolebob813 is bragging about Niceville beating Lake Area New Tech in his short pecker thread???

2017 Niceville 49 Lake Area New Tech 0

Lake Area #150 in Louisiana and #6343 nationally, 1-9 record.

150 Lake Area New Tech (New Orleans, LA)   team preview   trend Louisiana 4A District 10 4A 1-9 1-2 (3rd) 1-6 2.3 31.6 82-36
WINS: #7542 Riverdale (Jefferson, LA) (36-35), LOSSES: #173 Karr [Edna] (New Orleans, LA) (34-20), #433 Lakeshore (Mandeville, LA) (42-7), #953 Niceville (FL) (49-0), #1107 St. Amant (LA) (24-0), #1909 McDonogh # (New Orleans, LA) (14-6), #1959 Carver [G. W.] (New Orleans, LA) (42-24), #2121 Slidell (LA) (41-16), #3567 Cox [Helen] (Harvey, LA) (35-6), #3616 Woodlawn (Baton Rouge, LA) (46-6)

BUT, he cried like a little bitch when Westlake, TX beat Niceville 66-7 that same year...

Stupid, stupid, stupid FUCKER!!!

And yet Colorado has over 70% of their wins (it's probably higher but I didn't care to look it up for an exact percentage) against teams ranked outside the top 300 of Florida

That didn't stop you from making this joke of a thread to not only imply Colorado is somehow in the same stratosphere as Florida but somehow is a BETTER football state 😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

He didn't bring up Lake placid because you all played them

He brings them up because there were 3 teams on the table from Florida who were at least 28 points better than placid who you all turned down 

First...there's no "you all"

Second....John Curtis doesn't shy away from playing anyone. Check their track record....as far as games not working out it happens and happens for lots of different reasons.

Curtis even went to Texas to play the #1 ranked team in the Nation during a hurricane. People thought JT was crazy. 

I don't really care what Florida's record is vs Colorado or any state just like I don't care what the panhandle record's is vs the worst teams in NOLA/Baton Rouge......I do care about people making complete fools out of themselves and being  jackasses. 

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Second....John Curtis doesn't shy away from playing anyone. Check their track record....as far as games not working out it happens and happens for lots of different reasons.

Curtis even went to Texas to play the #1 ranked team in the Nation during a hurricane. People thought JT was crazy. 

I don't really care what Florida's record is vs Colorado and any state just like I don't care what the panhandle record's is vs the worst teams in NOLA/Baton Rouge......I do care about people making complete fools out of themselves and being  jackasses. 

PS...fuck that roguish bastard.

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't really care what Florida's record is vs Colorado and any state just like I don't care what the panhandle record's is vs the worst teams in NOLA/Baton Rouge......I do care about people making complete fools out of themselves and being  jackasses. 

Escambia is panhandle. They were 93rd in the Florida the year they butt drilled Louisiana’s 10th best team. What are you talking about the worst teams in NO? 

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

And yet Colorado has over 70% of their wins (it's probably higher but I didn't care to look it up for an exact percentage) against teams ranked outside the top 300 of Florida

That didn't stop you from making this joke of a thread to not only imply Colorado is somehow in the same stratosphere as Florida but somehow is a BETTER football state 😂😂😂😂😂

Colorado teams avoid playing top FL teams like the plague. I knew the lady who used to run the KSA Events and she even admitted that those teams pay upwards of $50-$75,000 for the entire experience. They want the easy win so they can go back to CO on a positive note. 

A few years ago East Lake which is right up the street was scheduled to play Largo. They wanted to play in the event so I got them in touch. East Lake was 101st in Florida and Largo was 126th in Florida the year before. 

Ralston Valley and Fairview were looking for the same dates and both finished in the top 20 in Colorado. They both said those teams were “too strong” 

They chose 1-9 Evans and 0-9 Orlando University instead who weren’t even in the state top 300. The games were blowouts. These 2 pussy teams said no to teams they probably would have beat anyways to play the 2 worst garbage teams in Orlando. 

And it happens every year. Because the money that’s spent 

no one the other hand, Louisiana sends their best teams to play the worst FL garbage. 

Choctaw,FL has been playing football since 1954. 

There 3 worst teams in school history are 1997, 2005 and 2006. 

and guess when John Curtis decided to schedule a 2 year agreement with them? 

if you guessed 2005 and 2006 then you would be fucking correct!!! 

2005 Choctaw limps to a 2-8 record. And lost to Curtis 27-21!!!! 6 points. John Curtis won the state title that year by 4 touchdowns!!! 😂😂😂

2006 Choctaw went 1-9 and Curtis blew them out en route to a 14-0 perfect season, winning state by the same margin. 

pussies for life 

32 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The LIES just will NOT stop.....I can't stop them, so.

I leave you with them!

There are no lies. These are facts. Choctaw went 2-8 and almost beat the State champ Curtis team. They only schedule garbage Florida teams. 

The one time they scheduled a quality Florida team they got the skull dented and still went on to win state in Louisiana