Marietta Girls Hoops

Sweetlarry

12 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Reached the Final Four with a 54-53 OT upset win over Cherokee! The Lady Devils play rival mceachern Friday night at 6:00 for a trip to the title game!

I counted Marietta out of that game but wow, genuinely surprised and happy they won!

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Yea Baljeet, I didn’t have high hopes either. The transfer from South Korea hit a trey as time expired to go to OT. 

They had a South Korea transfer? Dang, clutch. I had some friends at the game but they didn't know much about basketball so they didn't bother telling me about the buzzer beater.

43 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

They had a South Korea transfer? Dang, clutch. I had some friends at the game but they didn't know much about basketball so they didn't bother telling me about the buzzer beater.

Yes but I’m not sure of the whole story on her journey to Marietta.

I know if she was a he and a good football player soufjawjans would be whining like schoolgirls and mceachern moles would be hiring PI’s looking for evidence that they were recruited. 

Should be a fun game tomorrow night. The girls lost to mceachern in the preseason by two. mceachern always has strong girls hoops teams, though they suck in Lacrosse! And winning football titles too. They suck at that!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Yes but I’m not sure of the whole story on her journey to Marietta.

I know if she was a he and a good football player soufjawjans would be whining like schoolgirls and mceachern moles would be hiring PI’s looking for evidence that they were recruited. 

Should be a fun game tomorrow night. The girls lost to mceachern in the preseason by two. mceachern always has strong girls hoops teams, though they suck in Lacrosse! And winning football titles too. They suck at that!

I've got McEachern in this one but Marietta has more than proven their worth.