Former LSU star Derrius Guice sexually assaulted a 70 year old woman at State title game per report.

HooverOutlaw

23 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Since you are the self-proclaimed Edward R. Murrow of LSU sexual deviants, I would think you would know the difference between harassment and assault. Glad I could educate you...and thank you for filling that niche journalistic void on this forum, as it is surely needed. Carry on. 

I do know LSU is guilty of both and people of your mindset have covered it up.

• Haha 1

On 3/5/2021 at 4:35 PM, Sweetlarry said:

Rehashing old stuff? 😂 

Get some new material. I was waiting for this big bomb and the death penalty. All I got was two pieces of garbage that Saban moved to ticket sales in compliance got 30 & 21 day suspensions. Disappointed in you and Woodward. You for the being a mynah bird and woody for it shatcanning those two! 

Lemme know when the Enola Gay flies over the program instead of a Family Dollar drone. 

🤦‍♂️

Ebola Gay....Read "Killing the Rising Sun", by Bill Oreilly and Martin Dugard...Oh boy, if you like REAL HISTORY....get it...

• Like 1

On 3/5/2021 at 1:48 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

EvvELHbWQAEAUxw?format=jpg&name=large

This just one of dozens of issues LSU covered up.

I will report more of these issues after  I read the 148 report.

I'm am not a LSU fan , but I'm also not gullible enough to believe a college football star has any desire to be with a 70yr old woman when he has every hot 18-23yr old on the campus dying to be in his presence.  70yr old men don't even want 70yr old women 🥴