Former LSU star Derrius Guice sexually assaulted a 70 year old woman at State title game per report.

HooverOutlaw

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

EvvELHbWQAEAUxw?format=jpg&name=large

This just one of dozens of issues LSU covered up.

I will report more of these issues after  I read the 148 report.

Rehashing old stuff? 😂 

Get some new material. I was waiting for this big bomb and the death penalty. All I got was two pieces of garbage that Saban moved to ticket sales in compliance got 30 & 21 day suspensions. Disappointed in you and Woodward. You for the being a mynah bird and woody for it shatcanning those two! 

Lemme know when the Enola Gay flies over the program instead of a Family Dollar drone. 

🤦‍♂️ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Rehashing old stuff? 😂 

Get some new material. I was waiting for this big bomb and the death penalty. All I got was two pieces of garbage that Saban moved to ticket sales in compliance got 30 & 21 day suspensions. Disappointed in you and Woodward. You for the being a mynah bird and woody for it shatcanning those two! 

Lemme know when the Enola Gay flies over the program instead of a Family Dollar drone. 

🤦‍♂️

Only someone with a sick mind would think the sexual assault of a 70 year old woman is nothing.  But this is LSU football.  

By the way the Enloa Gay was outfitted in Birmingham Alabama. 

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

By the way what high school did you attend and what college do you pull for?

Not Hoover. Anyone playing against Alabama or teams in orange. I just like pointing out bama fan’s hypocrisy. Everyone knows these truths:

1. Bear was a drunk

2. the 85 scholarship limit is because of bama

3. bama illegally pays recruits through the “building funds”

4. Ga Tech left the SEC because of bama’s cheating ways

GO BLAZERS

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Dustin Statham said:

Not Hoover. Anyone playing against Alabama or teams in orange. I just like pointing out bama fan’s hypocrisy. Everyone knows these truths:

1. Bear was a drunk

2. the 85 scholarship limit is because of bama

3. bama illegal pays recruits through the “building funds”

4. Ga Tech left the SEC because of bama’s cheating ways

GO BLAZERS

Georgia Tech left because Bryant beat them like a dog 6-1 vs Dodd. Dodd's only win was a 7-6 game.

Dodd was soft coached soft football. They had glass jaws easy to break. 

What high school don't be embarrassed? 

Not a UAB fan?

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

By the way what high school did you attend and what college do you pull for?

That old shatwagon? That car is 14 years old with 200K+ miles. Ask hoover. No gump players drive new chargers. Every last one in the players lot is 10-15 years old with 140K+ miles and Earl Scheib $99 paint jobs to make them look fancy! 

16 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

That old shatwagon? That car is 14 years old with 200K+ miles. Ask hoover. No gump players drive new chargers. Every last one in the players lot is 10-15 years old with 140K+ miles and Earl Scheib $99 paint jobs to make them look fancy! 

That's a v6 car pure junk.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

With spinners, gotta have them shiny spinners.

18 hours ago, The Colonel said:

That article is about sexual harassment, NOT sexual assault. Major difference. 

Sorry  about that error. But since you are defending Guice are 2 more articles on that angel.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29695685/two-women-say-former-washington-running-back-derrius-guice-raped-lsu-2016%3fplatform=amp

Another story where he nearly choked his girlfriend to death and abused her.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/08/10/derrius-guice-allegations-girlfriend/%3foutputType=amp

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Grow up. I’m not defending anybody. Please post some more articles about people I don’t care about. It’s riveting. I need you to do some more research. 

1 hour ago, The Colonel said:

Grow up. I’m not defending anybody. Please post some more articles about people I don’t care about. It’s riveting. I need you to do some more research. 

For you not to care about him why did you jump into a post about him?

I have to do research to show the clueless how ignorant they are on certain subjects.

Guice is a guy who should be in prison for life and you are nitpicking wording of a post that's the issue. 

1 hour ago, The Colonel said:

The man is like 80 years old and has a serious thing for LSU and the GHSA..

It's well past redundant......I think last year he posted 2,895 times about the GHSA. On a roll with LSU now.

• Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Only 77.  It must suck to be a LSU fan right now.

I guess that's what old men of 77 think......I don't know. I have a long ways to go, but I hope I don't turn out like you.

You and couple others on this forum think you are causing people great pain. Get over that, old timer!

giphy.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

49 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Only 77.  It must suck to be a LSU fan right now.

I'm pretty sure nolebob813 is going to turn out exactly like you so there's that.......another fool who thinks he's bothering someone.

Just curious....you voted "trump" too, right?

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

For you not to care about him why did you jump into a post about him?

I have to do research to show the clueless how ignorant they are on certain subjects.

Guice is a guy who should be in prison for life and you are nitpicking wording of a post that's the issue. 

Since you are the self-proclaimed Edward R. Murrow of LSU sexual deviants, I would think you would know the difference between harassment and assault. Glad I could educate you...and thank you for filling that niche journalistic void on this forum, as it is surely needed. Carry on. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

I guess that's what old men of 77 think......I don't know. I have a long ways to go, but I hope I don't turn out like you.

You and couple others on this forum think you are causing people great pain. Get over that, old timer!

giphy.gif

Last 10 games

Alabama 9 wins

LSU 1 win

55-17

NCAA coming Wade to be fired.