My son Lawrence!

Old Rabid One

3 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

Has lil Richie finished his excuse thread in case, heaven forbid, Brother Justin pulls another Grayson on your blue Imps, in the season opener?

I don’t speak for him, only for me. I don’t expect to beat cc, your #2 in the state, but I do expect Marietta to be competitive. 

I will do as I always do and lose with dignity and no excuses. I’ve had a lot of practice as old as I am and the countless competitions I’ve been a part of. I won’t be upset unless we have an opportunity that we blow. But it happens with sports. 

My question is what will YOU do if y’all lose? 

20 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I don’t speak for him, only for me. I don’t expect to beat cc, your #2 in the state, but I do expect Marietta to be competitive. 

I will do as I always do and lose with dignity and no excuses. I’ve had a lot of practice as old as I am and the countless competitions I’ve been a part of. I won’t be upset unless we have an opportunity that we blow. But it happens with sports. 

You got a lot practice dealing with losses to Alabama.

15 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I am a POSITIVE PEGGY in this new time and space!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Old Rabid One said:

I just returned from my off season vacation in our Southern border states, to take advantage of the reduced rates at Motel Two!

The Motel Two? What the hell you doing spending yo grandbaybees inheritance?’b

By the by.......tomorrow the chapter closes for Beaux as a Marietta athlete. I imagine Mama will be emotional but I will save it for later. 

I’ll put my Crown on (rocks) and remember the fun she had and lessons she learned from sports.