All should read this.....then think about the party in office .....

Mag44

3 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

If they are clean,free of warrants,the car is theirs,they a DL, are carri God dugs or illegal, NL weapons,being stopped should NEVER BE A PROBLEM....The problem, that far to many are criminals and doing bad stuff...If not and they comply,there is no issue...It's their fault,not anybody else's...LOOK IN THAT MIRROR and find your shit...NO SYMPATHY and you shouldn't have it either...Blame game is not my game...

you're right..it "should NEVER BE A PROBLEM"...but IT IS....and that's reality...it was a problem for this longed haired guy many years ago. I had my car searched on a few occasions simply for looking the part.

8 hours ago, DBP66 said:

I had long hair in my younger years...I may has well have been black in most instances with cops and being pulled over...i was always asked "is there anything in the car we should know about"....followed by "do you mind if we search your car?"....like a I said cops have their own basis and prejudices they don't even realize they have...I've experienced it..😉

I can relate to that.

Pulled over more times than I can count. Surfboards on the top of my car with long blond hair in the 70's. I was a cop magnet. Bubble gum wrapper on the floor... car searched. Surf wax taken for testing for something. Had to wait at the station for them to tell me sorry. Surprised they didn't stick something in the wax just to justify, but my Uncle was a cop and I guess they figured it out.

Not just on the road. I offered a hair sample at work when someone said I smoked weed. Of course the management said it wasn't necessary since I ask that the director give a sample also. I would have come up clean.

Point is, there are all colors of police, just comply and you SHOULD be okay. 

• Like 3