All should read this.....then think about the party in office .....

Mag44

—into blackness. Conversely, whiteness represents all forms of privilege (economic, social, and legal) throughout their 2017 platform. BLM simply substitutes Marx’s class conflict between the proletariat and bourgeoisie for class conflict between blackness and whiteness.[11]

The “racist” narrative was turbocharged with the concept of “White Privilege,” the notion that whites—the dominant demographic group in capitalist America—are irretrievably racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, imperialistic oppressors who exploit everyone. Whites are the only true evil in the world and should be exterminated. “Dr. Kamau Kambon, who taught Africana Studies 241 in the Spring 2005 semester at North Carolina State University, also said this needs to be done ‘because white people want to kill us.’

(FDA).

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

—into blackness. Conversely, whiteness represents all forms of privilege (economic, social, and legal) throughout their 2017 platform. BLM simply substitutes Marx’s class conflict between the proletariat and bourgeoisie for class conflict between blackness and whiteness.[11]

The “racist” narrative was turbocharged with the concept of “White Privilege,” the notion that whites—the dominant demographic group in capitalist America—are irretrievably racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, imperialistic oppressors who exploit everyone. Whites are the only true evil in the world and should be exterminated. “Dr. Kamau Kambon, who taught Africana Studies 241 in the Spring 2005 semester at North Carolina State University, also said this needs to be done ‘because white people want to kill us.’

(FDA).

I'm not going to go into all that is wrong with your post.  I will just say that you do not understand what BLM is and why is came to be.  You also have the wrong understanding of what 'white privilege' means and what it does not mean.  I'll leave it to you to find out but I suggest you not listen to those who are also ignorant of the topic.  

Would you agree that our society is also very patriarchal?  Women do not earn as much, men make the rules, control of women's body's, etc.  There has been progress but still remains a patriarchal world we live in.  Now does this mean that men hate women?  Of course not.  Are you personally responsible for patriarchy?  Of course not and nobody is saying that.  Much the same with white privilege.  Being aware of patriarchy does not mean that I agree with it or blame anybody but putting my head in the sand and say that it does not exist will make equality and empowering women all the more difficult.  And guarantees that those who are tired of hearing about it will continue to as long as they choose to not understand or deny it.  

• Thanks 2
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

23 hours ago, World Citizen said:

You also have the wrong understanding of what 'white privilege' means and what it does not mean.  

Would you agree that our society is also very patriarchal?  Women do not earn as much, men make the rules, control of women's body's, etc.  There has been progress but still remains a patriarchal world we live in. 

I believe that "White privilege" is a term used to make White Men ashamed for being born into a world that is dominated by mostly White Men. I can't help what color I am. I don't need to feel bad because I have white parents. I don't have more or less than most American's. I paid for my education working 3 part time jobs so I could make enough money to survive. I ate bologna and hot dogs a lot while in college. I'm sure my parents would have helped if I needed the money but I didn't ask. Maybe some White men were given a golden ticket, but I wasn't one of them. 

Yes, I know there is a more of a divide when it comes to skin color and gender. It is really sad. I have never used women just for pleasure. When I dated a woman it was for a potential life mate, not just for a quick romp in the sack. There are plenty men of all colors guilty of treating women like cattle.

I was taught that all men are created equal regardless of race. I give as much or more respect as I received. And yes, I can/could see how Black men were treated different when I did labor jobs. And I knew it was wrong and I never encouraged it. It makes me feel bad when someone is ugly to anyone of any color or sex.

I'm not prefect but I try to be the person I want my son to be. I try to set the right example for him to follow. I can't count how many people that have told me how respectful or nice my son is.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I believe that "White privilege" is a term used to make White Men ashamed for being born into a world that is dominated by mostly White Men. I can't help what color I am. I don't need to feel bad because I have white parents. I don't have more or less than most American's. I paid for my education working 3 part time jobs so I could make enough money to survive. I ate bologna and hot dogs a lot while in college. I'm sure my parents would have helped if I needed the money but I didn't ask. Maybe some White men were given a golden ticket, but I wasn't one of them. 

Yes, I know there is a more of a divide when it comes to skin color and gender. It is really sad. I have never used women just for pleasure. When I dated a woman it was for a potential life mate, not just for a quick romp in the sack. There are plenty men of all colors guilty of treating women like cattle.

I was taught that all men are created equal regardless of race. I give as much or more respect as I received. And yes, I can/could see how Black men were treated different when I did labor jobs. And I knew it was wrong and I never encouraged it. It makes me feel bad when someone is ugly to anyone of any color or sex.

I'm not prefect but I try to be the person I want my son to be. I try to set the right example for him to follow. I can't count how many people that have told me how respectful or nice my son is.

Never be ashamed, never, for being WHITE.....Be ashamed if you let ANYBODY tell you that....👺👺👺

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Never be ashamed, never, for being WHITE.....Be ashamed if you let ANYBODY tell you that....👺👺👺

in not a matter of being ashamed...it's acknowledging that you have had doors opened and opportunities in life just because you're white...reality...😉

28 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

in not a matter of being ashamed...it's acknowledging that you have had doors opened and opportunities in life just because you're white...reality...😉

educational and job quotas come to mind....

...or did you mean living in a neighborhood where you can get the cops called on you,

instead of  being murdered by your neighbor...

🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Well, now blacks who are less qualified get into colleges rather than those who out perform them academically...Blacks had more family and far less chaos fifty years ago...Black must look in the mirror to find their trouble...The Govt want them and others dependant...

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

in not a matter of being ashamed...it's acknowledging that you havehad doors opened and opportunities in life just because you're white...reality...😉

Not one door was ever opened to me due to me being White,none...The same with you in bet.....Individual achievement and the way one presents themselves must be the reason....suit and tie, decent haircut, clean and well spoken...Today, that's out the widow...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Not one door was ever opened to me due to me being White,none...The same with you in bet.....Individual achievement and the way one presents themselves must be the reason....suit and tie, decent haircut, clean and well spoken...Today, that's out the widow...

they were opened and you didn't even realize they were opened....if you went through life with a different color skin you'd understand....for instance...you would have been pulled over many mores times in your life if you were black.

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

they were opened and you didn't even realize they were opened....if you went through life with a different color skin you'd understand....for instance...you would have been pulled over many mores times in your life if you were black.

I doubt it,  being pulled over more..At least 40 times in my life...SPEEDING.....Rt 17.........PS....I NEVER PROVOKED and ALWAYS WAS POLITE....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mag44 said:

I doubt it,  being pulled over more..At least 40 times in my life...SPEEDING.....Rt 17.........PS....I NEVER PROVOKED and ALWAYS WAS POLITE....

I think your 100% wrong...cops have their own prejudices they don't even realize hey even have...😉 

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I think your 100% wrong...cops have their own prejudices they don't even realize hey even have...😉 

I bet if we Cops, we'd pull them over too...Context......They make up 13.4 of American pop,yet are involved in more than 60% of the crime...BB

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

apologize...no....how about acknowledging the obvious....🤡

Have always acknowledged how that happens...

...in ALL directions. 🤓

(No silly 🤡 clown here 🤣)

👍

PS: AMAZING....you know...

how that ACKNOWLEDGMENT stuff works...

...in ALL directions.

isn't it 🤓

🤡

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mag44 said:

I bet if we Cops, we'd pull them over too...Context......They make up 13.4 of American pop,yet are involved in more than 60% of the crime...BB

And if stopped, so what, if your not doing bad stuff,  don't have warrants, just comply and that's it...No, when stopped they resist,provoke, talk back,run,fight ......They create their own chaos....Then play the blame game..No sympathy...

11 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

And if stopped, so what, if your not doing bad stuff,  don't have warrants, just comply and that's it...No, when stopped they resist,provoke, talk back,run,fight ......They create their own chaos....Then play the blame game..No sympathy...

I had long hair in my younger years...I may has well have been black in most instances with cops and being pulled over...i was always asked "is there anything in the car we should know about"....followed by "do you mind if we search your car?"....like a I said cops have their own basis and prejudices they don't even realize they have...I've experienced it..😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

I had long hair in my younger years...I may has well have been black in most instances with cops and being pulled over...i was always asked "is there anything in the car we should know about"....followed by "do you mind if we search your car?"....like a I said cops have their own basis and prejudices they don't even realize they have...I've experienced it..😉

I have been asked several times in Fla, Mr ....do you have any weapons" in the car"....Now, you complied, as I did....We did NOT talk back,provoke,run,fight,spit or have warrants...No problem....If blacks complied, no problem...Being stopped is not a problem for  me and should not be for anybody else, UNLESS, they have warrants,are driving a stolen car etc....No, Blacks in many cases are their own worst enemy...

32 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

I have been asked several times in Fla, Mr ....do you have any weapons" in the car"....Now, you complied, as I did....We did NOT talk back,provoke,run,fight,spit or have warrants...No problem....If blacks complied, no problem...Being stopped is not a problem for  me and should not be for anybody else, UNLESS, they have warrants,are driving a stolen car etc....No, Blacks in many cases are their own worst enemy...

being stopped by cops is a scary event for most young black males...so it is a problem for some....warrants or not...it's the color that is the problem.

21 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

being stopped by cops is a scary event for most young black males...so it is a problem for some....warrants or not...it's the color that is the problem.

If they are clean,free of warrants,the car is theirs,they a DL, are carrying guns or illegal, NL weapons,being stopped should NEVER BE A PROBLEM....The problem, that far to many are criminals and doing bad stuff...If not and they comply,there is no issue...It's their fault,not anybody else's...LOOK IN THAT MIRROR and find your shit...NO SYMPATHY and you shouldn't have it either...Blame game is not my game...

Edited by Mag44