NJ Classifications

paladin4ever

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Bc defense and specialty should never be said in the same sentence lol. last years team was bit better for BC standard. But it just doesnt seem like they can ever really get a lot of size up front. and now with the loss of alfano itll be even harder

it's true. When is the last time we spoke of a real game changing presence on the BC d-line (save Alfano). We don't. We just don't seemingly get the Fridays and Earlingtons that the others get. I do believe Toal's addition will hopefully change that over the coming years

Just now, Mickeybern said:

it's true. When is the last time we spoke of a real game changing presence on the BC d-line (save Alfano). We don't. We just don't seemingly get the Fridays and Earlingtons that the others get. I do believe Toal's addition will hopefully change that over the coming years

Holuba.

19 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Im high on Morant as a safety and think he will develop into a great all around DB but seeing he, Johnson, and the Jalen kid early they're not that good in coverage. BC blitzes a lot so they may not have to be great, however I've watched 2 practices where either Johnny Langen is the 2nd coming of Brady or they were just really bad in coverage. I also want to state that Johnny seems much improved. I saw him make some throws he couldn't come close to making last year. He's developed some touch on his passes and he's BIGGER this year. He looked bigger than Cushing when they were standing next to each other from where I stood. Remember how levi ran kids over as a qb for bosco? Well you can expect to see a lot of that as johny will be bigger than 95% of the hs linebackers he'll see. BUCKLE UP!

Can BC just have a first string qb make it through the season healthy? Been 3 years in a row the starter got hurt. That's not a coincidence.