NJ Classifications

paladin4ever

38 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Not high on the soph morant? And who's the other Johnson playing both ways ? 

Im high on Morant as a safety and think he will develop into a great all around DB but seeing he, Johnson, and the Jalen kid early they're not that good in coverage. BC blitzes a lot so they may not have to be great, however I've watched 2 practices where either Johnny Langen is the 2nd coming of Brady or they were just really bad in coverage. I also want to state that Johnny seems much improved. I saw him make some throws he couldn't come close to making last year. He's developed some touch on his passes and he's BIGGER this year. He looked bigger than Cushing when they were standing next to each other from where I stood. Remember how levi ran kids over as a qb for bosco? Well you can expect to see a lot of that as johny will be bigger than 95% of the hs linebackers he'll see. BUCKLE UP!

• Like 1

Just now, Mickeybern said:

believe so..this team is an enigma to me..could be great but could be a major disappointment..the secondary worries me more than the o-line

every team under nunzio would worry me. only reason im maybe a bit more optimistic is because toal is there

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SJR 04 said:

Im high on Morant as a safety and think he will develop into a great all around DB but seeing he, Johnson, and the Jalen kid early they're not that good in coverage. BC blitzes a lot so they may not have to be great, however I've watched 2 practices where either Johnny Langen is the 2nd coming of Brady or they were just really bad in coverage. I also want to state that Johnny seems much improved. I saw him make some throws he couldn't come close to making last year. He's developed some touch on his passes and he's BIGGER this year. He looked bigger than Cushing when they were standing next to each other from where I stood. Remember how levi ran kids over as a qb for bosco? Well you can expect to see a lot of that as johny will be bigger than 95% of the hs linebackers he'll see. BUCKLE UP!

that's what worries people like me. I don't want him running and knocking over lbackers...he has a gun for an arm; they need to protect him and let him throw downfield..as far as our D goes they will be heavily dependent on the linebacking corps. That is the strength of the D. With the loss of Alfano they will have no choice but to blitz in order to get pressure. 

that's what worries people like me. I don't want him running and knocking over lbackers...he has a gun for an arm; they need to protect him and let him throw downfield..as far as our D goes they will be heavily dependent on the linebacking corps. That is the strength of the D. With the loss of Alfano they will have no choice but to blitz in order to get pressure. 

which will make them very susceptible to screen passes and very athletic Rbs

Just now, HSFBfan said:

which will make them very susceptible to screen passes and very athletic Rbs

yup..a BC defensive specialty. Offense drives 80 yards in 12 plays and takes 6 minutes off the clock and the opposing team scores on the 2nd play of the ensuing drive. watched it for the last 6 years..admittedly last years D was improved from previous teams

yup..a BC defensive specialty. Offense drives 80 yards in 12 plays and takes 6 minutes off the clock and the opposing team scores on the 2nd play of the ensuing drive. watched it for the last 6 years..admittedly last years D was improved from previous teams

Bc defense and specialty should never be said in the same sentence lol. last years team was bit better for BC standard. But it just doesnt seem like they can ever really get a lot of size up front. and now with the loss of alfano itll be even harder