Paramus Catholic adds another QB

Crusader's Dad

4 minutes ago, Crusader's Dad said:

The letter allegedly had a racial connotation as all of the kids who had transferred to the school were of African American descent.

So do the parents of PJ not want African american players on their team?

Detroit Pistons center Andre Drummond is his second cousin on his mother's side. And he's related to Ty Law, Darrelle Revis, Tony Dorsett, Ronnie Lott and Dont'a Hightower on his father's side.

that is some great pedigree right there

Also if Applewhite doesnt win the starting QB position does he transfer?

4 minutes ago, NJFOOTBALL1984 said:

Who's the better QB? Applewhite or this kid? Didn't Applewhite transfer from DePaul last year? And it's great how NJ.com titled the article "Rutgers Visitor".

yes applewhite is a transfer from DPC. He was splitting time with another QB. This kid seems to be more of a PP then a DT. With his pedigree he sounds like he would make one heck of a corner

2 hours ago, NJFOOTBALL1984 said:

Who's the better QB? Applewhite or this kid? Didn't Applewhite transfer from DePaul last year? And it's great how NJ.com titled the article "Rutgers Visitor".

Anybody know what the letter said?  Also I know its off topic but should Rutgers consider dropping to FCS?

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

PCs new HC and Prexy are doing all the right things IMO. The Livin' montra is no longer, senior athlete xfers are now prohibited, the tail is no longer wagging the dog at PC. As a once concerned alum, this makes me happy. 

What's up with the livin deal? I seen every one complaining on twitter they removed it 

46 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

What's up with the livin deal? I seen every one complaining on twitter they removed it 

Livin was during the Partridge regime. Seems like the new staff wants to go in a different direction. The complaints are coming from former players and some current students that liked the Livin mantra.