OT: Do you fire a coach after going 32-6 in 2 years

HSFBfan

Just now, Drummer61 said:

STA might have lost only to Bosco on ROCCOS watch...Not sure,but the also  had trouble with trashing hotel under ROCCO???  Both schools may have short tempers with certain issues..

According to the article they fired this coach because she didnt talk to the AD enough

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Man, not much gets past you lol.   Not a clue here.  

They do have some new coaches on the football squad.  Not sure if Twan Russell is coaching the LB's full time, but they have Jason Taylor and Sam Madison on board now  (both have sons entering 9th grade).  They also had an OL coaching change recently.    New OC on board with a young QB with no varsity experience likely to start.  

Nole, the previous OC for STA Schneider I assume has the same job title at Melbourne Central Catholic (play Buford 8/25).  

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

Man, not much gets past you lol.   Not a clue here.  

They do have some new coaches on the football squad.  Not sure if Twan Russell is coaching the LB's full time, but they have Jason Taylor and Sam Madison on board now  (both have sons entering 9th grade).  They also had an OL coaching change recently.    New OC on board with a young QB with no varsity experience likely to start.  

Nole, the previous OC for STA Schneider I assume has the same job title at Melbourne Central Catholic (play Buford 8/25).  

I am a lot of time at work to get on the internet and surf the web for articles that i myself find interesting and see if you guys react to them. 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I am a lot of time at work to get on the internet and surf the web for articles that i myself find interesting and see if you guys react to them. 

I hear you...  in cases like this there is usually more than the record at play.   Fyi, Casullo just recently left his HC gig at Mater Academy.