Venice 35 Apopka 7

181pl

can we give this team the proper accolades? Very well coached team. They played fast pace. They have a lot of speed. They have good lines and gamers at linebacker. I would like to see a little bit more out of their passing game, and they run some quirky down and distance stuff, but they are an excellent football team. I think they beat Miami Central. I think they’d be Chaminade. After watching Cardinal Gibbons against Coco, I think they be cocoa or Cardinal Gibbons but those would be very close games. Just like their game with CG this year. I’d probably put them third in the state. Right behind STA and Jesuit. Presuming jesuit doesn’t choke the title game away. Remember they have a heavy Armwood staff and The wood has choked away  more state championship games than I can count.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

can we give this team the proper accolades? Very well coached team. They played fast pace. They have a lot of speed. They have good lines and gamers at linebacker. I would like to see a little bit more out of their passing game, and they run some quirky down and distance stuff, but they are an excellent football team. I think they beat Miami Central. I think they’d be Chaminade. After watching Cardinal Gibbons against Coco, I think they be cocoa or Cardinal Gibbons but those would be very close games. Just like their game with CG this year. I’d probably put them third in the state. Right behind STA and Jesuit. Presuming jesuit doesn’t choke the title game away. Remember they have a heavy Armwood staff and The wood has choked away  more state championship games than I can count.

Congrats on being the 4A runner up. Lol. 

Seriously they have a great year and since they got to avoid STA, they got another ring. 

I would put them around 7th in the state. (Behind STA, Miami Central, Chaminade, AHP, Cardinal Gibbons and Jesuit) 

37 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Congrats on being the 4A runner up. Lol. 

Seriously they have a great year and since they got to avoid STA, they got another ring. 

I would put them around 7th in the state. (Behind STA, Miami Central, Chaminade, AHP, Cardinal Gibbons and Jesuit) 

They're better than Central, Chaminade, AHP and they're a toss-up against CG and Jesuit. STA is the only team in the state definitively ahead of them. 

• Confused 1