OSU beats Rutgers whoopdeDoo

FreeBird

On 10/2/2022 at 8:39 AM, concha said:

Next time Schiano might try to act like he's at least making an effort and not leave a freeway-sized opening with an invitation and assorted snacks and beverages lining the path to the first down.

Just a suggestion.

How about not overloading for a punt block that won’t affect the outcome or do anything aggressive to cause the opposition to counter?

Don’t start nothing, won’t be nothing.

I realize Ryan Day didn’t call a fake and that the punter went with instinct, but so what? It was the correct decision given the circumstances presented.

As I stated in my previous post, if Rutgers wanted the game to be over and spare themselves from further embarrassment they could have resigned by going through the motions. 

But if you’re going to blitz on defense and try to block kicks and try to keep scoring on offense — you shouldn’t expect your opponent to allow you to do that and not fight back.

tOSU had their back up players in the game. But Rutgers wants them to stop playing too? While not stopping themselves??

Utter nonsense.

5 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

So Rutgers can continue to play the game and overload for the punt block but Ohio State somehow has to put their hands in their pockets and stop playing?

You guys crying Argentina for Rutgers are making zero sense.

If Rutgers wanted the game to be over they could have went through the motions to get the game over. 

But if they are gonna continue to play hard for the entire 60 minutes it’s ridiculous of you or anyone else to suggest that their opponent shouldn’t do the same.

Whose crying? I literally said the punter did what he was coached to do. Then said the coaches probably should’ve told him to kick it anyway when you’re up by 40 at home against Rutgers. Then I said if the Trojans did it I’d back their play up as well like all the Ohio fans are doing. I didn’t criticize Ohio in the original post, I put laughing emojis Lol. It’s weird how triggered you guys are over this. 😂 Anyway, Rutgers tried to block a punt while down by 40 on the road? I’m shocked!